RSoxNo1

I wonder if it will something similar to Singapore's Pirates?

Singapore? I think you mean Shanghai.

welcome+to+singapore.jpg

ght

if you mean boats that can turn within the track, beyond next level animatronics, and large screens behind and above physical sets...then yes!

thrill level expected needs to be dialed down
Yes, that is what I mean. I don't expect it to have much thrills, which is fine if the other elements mentioned are in place.

dreamscometrue

if you mean boats that can turn within the track, beyond next level animatronics, and large screens behind and above physical sets...then yes!

thrill level expected needs to be dialed down
That's actually perfect. My 70+ year old mother and mother in law love WDW, but don't do intense attractions. They love the immersive rides and the shows, so I'm happy that there is a Pandora attraction that should be visually stunning and immersive, but not intense.

Last edited:

Daveeeeed

That's actually perfect. My 70+ year old mother and mother in law love WDW, but don't do intense attractions. They love the immersive rides and the shows, so I'm happy that there is a Pandora attraction that should be visually stunning and immersive, but not intense.
I agree, a balance is the best. I love thrill rides, and I've been to all the major Orlando parks but I love the haunted mansion as much as I love space mountain.

rioriz

I wonder how Disney plans on using the drones in the attractions and world of Pandora...hopefully a push back in the timeline lets them work the bugs out....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom