Atomicmickey

New concept art was released today with a short video.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...ace-on-avatar-for-disney's-animal-kingdom.htm

http://www./wp-content/uploads/2015/02/tree.jpg

Looks like the reverse of this view, (from here on, known as the Backside of Floating Mountain):

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Looks awesome! Do we know if the boat ride is still happening?

Hard to be sure at this point. We have seen concept art for it, but I don't think Disney has actually mentioned it. There are clearly building something right next to the flying simulator, but we have seen anything yet that would indicate for sure that it's the boat ride. It seems likely, but not 100% at this point.

erasure fan1

Looks cool. Although Avatar was not my first choice for them to make a land of, I have always said if they do it right it could be a nice addition. From the video you can see the potential of Pandoras look starting to show. I still hope that we get more than new fantasylands looks over substance.

iAJ

That new piece of concept art looks amazing in every way. What I'm really impressed with is how much it looks and feels like Animal Kingdom, in addition to of course looking like Pandora from the film. Yep, I think DAK will be a perfect fit for this.

aladdin2007

Looks cool. Although Avatar was not my first choice for them to make a land of, I have always said if they do it right it could be a nice addition. From the video you can see the potential of Pandoras look starting to show. I still hope that we get more than new fantasylands looks over substance.

Agree

twebber55

I do think there will be multiple mtns now that I ve looked at the pictures
if you look at the video at the 7 second mark there is one mtn in the foreground on the right and a floating mtn in the background on the left...any opinions are appreciated

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom