wdwfan4ver

I like the idea of a Nighttime Safaris besides Avatar attractions along with a night show. The concept art time to me doesn't hurt the theme of AK. I think they are going to be nice additions to Animal Kingdom.

What I am hoping is Disney will do more stuff with AK in the future after Avatarland is completed because AK has a lot of land and I think AK would be a couple rides short what they need after the Avatarland expansion. AK is fine in terms of amount of shows after the Nighttime show is completed.

Last edited:

ctxak98

I am going to be honest I am very excited about all of this! But I am also being very realistic and know the final product, which won't come for many years I am sure!, could be very far from what is shown in these images!

Exciting news though! Hope everything gets started soon!

Sped2424

I am a little peeved that they didn't announce this at the D23 in cali, but whatever it seriously looks great and should rest a lot of nay sayers doubts about the expansion. Side note look how happy Joe rhode looks to be working on something again.

I really hope they open a couple more restaurants in AK too, they really need to. And hopefully not Landrys III.

I always thought or assumed that the thrill ride would have been a coaster, not a simulator style ride. I hope it lives up to not only an E-ticket ride but a "true" thrilling "thrill ride". -_- fix the yeti -_-

Since most of the animals at the Safari sleep "at night", I wonder how truly different a nighttime safari will be. I suspect it might be like one of those botanical gardens or zoo at night shows with "3D lights" or inflorescent paint jobs. But I am hoping for more.

Really looking forward to the Tree of Life night show

And I really hope the boat ride is indoor (AIR CONDITION in AK? NEVER!)

IowaHawks7

This concept art and model look amazing in my opinion and I think WDI will really show that they truly have a lot left in the tank. I'm super excited for this

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom