Autopia's ASIMO (and bird) Comes To Life

kap91

I don't understand all the hate for autopia and subs and that corner of the park. It's one of the most beautiful places in the park, the best version of autopia in the world, and the way all the attractions integrate is a marvel of design. All autopia needs is an update to electric cars, maybe some hover-styling and the peoplemover to be brought back. Kids getting to drive their own vehicle is a classic aspirational experience. The subs are also fantastic and lend enormous aesthetic value to the park. Not to mention the brilliant ride experience (and brilliant idea to build attractions on top of the show building)

There's ample room on the carousel of progress site, fantasyland theatre, and the land that was cleared during Star Wars construction for expansion without needing to demolish so many classic and beautiful attractions that just need polish. Areas that are far more in need of replacing.

Hell I'd even be willing to see Toontown leave before that corner of the park and a reworking of the small world and motor boat cruise plaza could free up space too. I'd say nix small world - but it belongs - just wish there was another place to put it -

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom