Autopayments

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
I don't know what has happened with my account but I was signed up for monthly payments and I'm now paid up through November.

According to PayPal I was charged $5.00 on :
June 8
July 10
July 11
Aug 8
Aug10

Something strange is going on that I'm being charged twice a month.

@wdwmagic....I sent you a PM with a little more information, but another charge this morning got me wondering if you may have missed it.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yes I can see you are paid through until Nov 10 2015. I suspect you may have inadvertently subscribed twice at some point.

I have cancelled both of your active subscriptions, so you will not be charged again. Once your paid period ends on November 10, you will be alerted and can purchase a subscription again if you wish to continue.

Thanks!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Hi, Steve. Same thing just happened to me, charged $50 plus a separate $5. I think it's a result of my freakout back when there was no autorenew for the annual membership. I signed up for monthly at that point. Can you straighten me out? :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
Yes I can see you are paid through until Nov 10 2015. I suspect you may have inadvertently subscribed twice at some point.

I have cancelled both of your active subscriptions, so you will not be charged again. Once your paid period ends on November 10, you will be alerted and can purchase a subscription again if you wish to continue.

Thanks!
Thanks...I will re-subscribe when the time comes around....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi, Steve. Same thing just happened to me, charged $50 plus a separate $5. I think it's a result of my freakout back when there was no autorenew for the annual membership. I signed up for monthly at that point. Can you straighten me out? :D
Yep that sounds right.

I've cancelled your recurring monthly, refunded that payment, and left your annual in place, so you are good through July 2016 and there won't be any further payments in that period.

Thanks!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Yep that sounds right.

I've cancelled your recurring monthly, refunded that payment, and left your annual in place, so you are good through July 2016 and there won't be any further payments in that period.

Thanks!

Thank YOU!! That works out well, I'll know that my membership is tied to my birthday. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom