Autograph books?

Lawren

Original Poster
So I planning our Disney trip with 2 boy. (2and8) I'm trying to save any way possible but don't want to miss out on anything ... Does anyone know if the online cost and the park cost of the autograph books are the same? Or is it cheaper to buy online before we go.

carriebeth

You can use anything you want for an autograph book. It doesn't have to be an official disney autograph book. One year I bought a spiral bound notebook that was about 5x7 from Target. The pages inside were blank and the cover was disney themed. It cost me $1. Just keep in mind the characters may have akward large hands and it can't be anything too small or they won't be able to hold on to it

SAV

Another vote for the small Disney Themed Notebook. It worked great for us on multiple trips.

The official ones are fine, but not needed since you are really trying to save money.

dreamfinder

The prices through the Disney Parks App or the Disney Store website should be the same as what you pay in park. The one difference being that occasionally Disney Store will run a sale, offering a discount that you wouldn't be able to get in park, but shipping may more than offset that savings. Unless you are buying a set amount (usually something like $49) you can't get free shipping and discount.

Weather_Lady

Just chiming in to encourage you to save a few dollars and grab an inexpensive notebook or a spiral-bound book of index cards (or, if you want a photo autograph book, a small 4x6 or 3x5 flip photo album), along with an oversized pen or large Sharpie (some costumed characters have trouble handling a standard-size pen with their gloves), at home before you leave. We made the mistake of assuming the kids wouldn't be that "into" characters on their first trip, so we packed nothing, and ended up over-paying to buy what was available on-site!

Why not try something different? The characters will sign anything, as long as you're not wearing it. You could try a t-shirt, photo mat, or Disney character encyclopedia book. These make great, creative souvenirs!

kimberlymautz

We got my daughter and niece autograph books from our resort and they were the same as the Disney website at the time (but much larger variety!). I also brought a photo mat that we had the characters sign which now is hanging in my daughter's room with a photo of us in front of the castle in it. Super cute and I think it cost $12 and included the frame and mat.

DiSnEyF@n

Doesn't really answer your question, but I plan on bringing a Princess hat for them to sign! Can't wait to see what it turns out like!!!

RememberWhen

We've done a small canvas bag, a t-shirt and a pillowcase. I strongly encourage you to get an embroidery hoop for non book items. Makes it a lot easier for the characters to sign. DS loves his pillowcase with all the signatures.
We find the fabric items more fun than a book with signatures, but you should do what works for you. We bought white items cheaply at craft stores.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom