Australia

WDW-Imagineer

Hey, your allowed your opinion. I think the big deal about Steve Irwin is that he is crazy. He picks up poisonous snakes like they are just a stick laying on the ground. When he sees something he wants to catch, he chases it until he gets it. The man is just the craziest wildlife personality out there.

I loved the episode where he was trying to grab this shark-type fish and he pulled its tail and it bit him on the hand and there was all blood in the water!!

Goofster

Original Poster
I'm not gonna hurt you, but I'll disagree. I think Steve is the man! and it probably is because he's so crazy. I was Steve for halloween and it was so much fun! My girlfriend was pretty scared though because i was really hyper and was jumping over bushes and crawling across lawns, and the australian accent (which i do quite well, i must say) is awesome. Maybe its just the fact that all australians are cool. Would you rather have Paul Hogan in the show?

Chad

No, He'd be Fine I guess, the public likes him alot better then I do. Just a personal thing, I guess, don't mind me :) I just wouldn't want him on the ride you thought up

Goofster

Original Poster
Oh no, definately not, that would get a little too messed up, I mean what, would there be a huge screen in front of the boat where Steve was or an animatronic. No the croc tour would just have a normal native australian for your guide, just like jungle cruise and kilamanjaro safaris

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Goofster
Would you rather have Paul Hogan in the show?

He's getting pretty old isn't he?? Isn't he like 60 now... he may do for a movie for a ride (pre-show) or narration.

Steve would be better for a life-action animal show.

Chad

Sure, Steve would be great for a live action show.
I could even see him training 'new' crocodile hutners, volunteers formt he audience that would jump on fake gators and wrestle with em', I think that would be a riot.

The Mom

Premium Member
Chad,
Don't worry about getting singed, this isn't (or hasn't been so far) that sort of discussion group. I used to subscribe(and unsubsribed) to a group where I never posted for fear the regulars wouldn't like the way I spelled my name or something equally trivial, and would absolutely scorch me! They were interesting, but intimidating.Ran around yelling Cite! Cite! all the time. (if you dared to give any information) This group is much nicer.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Chad
Sure, Steve would be great for a live action show.
I could even see him training 'new' crocodile hutners, volunteers formt he audience that would jump on fake gators and wrestle with em', I think that would be a riot.

Well I hope austraila does get built. But i'm very sure steve wouldnt do it. he pretty much cant he runs his own zoo and does all of his tv shows there. so I dont se that happening though. what else could u put in the land?

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Well I hope austraila does get built. But i'm very sure steve wouldnt do it. he pretty much cant he runs his own zoo and does all of his tv shows there. so I dont se that happening though. what else could u put in the land?

Yeah, I wasn't sure if he would have the time or not. Maybe he can do it when he retires.

Chad

First:
As for the boat jumping the waterall, I'll draw something up to explain it, look for it in the near future.

I never thought steve could come and ACTUALLY host the show. I had this in mind.

The stage would be set up with a big screen running along the back, and a lifesized steve would be projected on it, it would extend ALL the way around the stage so he could walk anywhere. Now if he needed to intereact with any animals,(like dive in and wrestle a shark) on the screen ther would project him running and jumping, and then, a 'double' of steve would actually jump in form -under- the screen at the exact same time, making it seem like he is really there....Get what I mean?

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Chad
First:
As for the boat jumping the waterall, I'll draw something up to explain it, look for it in the near future.

I never thought steve could come and ACTUALLY host the show. I had this in mind.

The stage would be set up with a big screen running along the back, and a lifesized steve would be projected on it, it would extend ALL the way around the stage so he could walk anywhere. Now if he needed to intereact with any animals,(like dive in and wrestle a shark) on the screen ther would project him running and jumping, and then, a 'double' of steve would actually jump in form -under- the screen at the exact same time, making it seem like he is really there....Get what I mean?

Kinda like terminator at universal

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom