Aulani. 2018

Grumpy06

Original Poster
planning a trip for 2018 and wondering when the best time is to go,have read that May is a good time to go weather wise and the tree,s and flowers are in full bloom,can anyone help with our decision

DarthVader

Sith Lord
There's never a bad time to go, but May is particularly nice. I'd opt for earlier in month to catch the Flower show at Epcot. I also liked October, though that could be a bit busier.

It really all depends on what you want.

Ralphlaw

We're planning to go during Christmas, but I'm concerned about openings at the 7 month window. Anyone had any experience booking a 1 bedroom at Christmas?

Ralphlaw

There's never a bad time to go, but May is particularly nice. I'd opt for earlier in month to catch the Flower show at Epcot. I also liked October, though that could be a bit busier.

It really all depends on what you want.
I think you're a little confused. Aulani is in Hawaii. You must have misread something. Small oops.

Rightley

We visited in June. It was amazing. Wonderful weather and the flowers were everywhere. Have a great trip. We did a lot of side trips but our family highlight was the show at the Marriott. DInner and a show was unreal..Have a great trip

StarWarsGirl

Hawaii basically has two seasons, wet and dry. Wet is in the winter months. Dry is in the summer months. It should be great weather for you. And if you're not happy with it, wait ten minutes and it will change.

StarWarsGirl

We visited in June. It was amazing. Wonderful weather and the flowers were everywhere. Have a great trip. We did a lot of side trips but our family highlight was the show at the Marriott. DInner and a show was unreal..Have a great trip
Which Marriot are you talking about? There are several on the island. The one next door is actually not a Marriot anymore. I believe Four Seasons bought it and was renovating it last time I was there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom