August 2018 offers

Andrew Appleby

Hi!

Does anyone know when August 2018 offers will begin to appear and what kind of offers are to be expected?

We're getting desperate to book but want to make sure we get a good enough offer.

becca_

I think usually prices for the next year come out in the summer, so mid June/July (ish) they will release the pricing for 2018... I'm booking for January so I understand the excitement/anxiety of wanting to book right away!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Offers for August 2018 will not come out until spring of 2018 give or take. Pricing will be out this summer 2017 for all of 2018, but that is the regular pricing not deal prices. You have a long wait to see deals for Aug 2018 probably another year. ;)
OP is looking for the offers on the other side of the pond

Upvote 0

TDGMedley

i just booked my trip for Feb. 22- March 2 2018. did not have a discount offer at this time. I went and looked up past offers for this time and said they came out end of September. I hope something does come out. would like to save some money somewhere.

Upvote 0

Andrew Appleby

Original Poster
Thanks for all the help. I'll take a look at mousesaver and see what I can glean from it.

As has been said, I'm from the other side of the pond but appreciate all help :)

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Seeing as Summer 2017 discounts aren't out yet, no way to tell August 2018. Best bet is to watch for this Summer's discounts and gauge from there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom