1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Attraction question

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando' started by SimulatedIntelligentRobot, Apr 30, 2017.

1. SimulatedIntelligentRobot

SimulatedIntelligentRobot Well-Known Member

Who does the voiceover at the beginning and end of Doctor Doom's Fear Fall? I'm guessing it was one of Doom's VAs, my money's on Tom Kane (who voiced him in the last season of the 90s Spider Man series).

2. Corey P

Corey P Well-Known Member

Don't know if there is anyone that hardcore about Universal to know the answer to that. ???? Disney people whip out the strangest facts. LOL. Universal people???

Disneyhead'71 likes this.
  3. AndrewsJ

AndrewsJ Well-Known Member

Shoot an email to the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast folks. I'll bet they can answer your question.

4. Bairstow

Bairstow Well-Known Member

Poor Leopold.
    Is this the darkest bit of humor in any theme park attraction ever?

[​IMG]

5. CosmicPrincess

CosmicPrincess Active Member

I cannot for the life of me find the answer to your question anywhere but it was interesting finding out that Tom Kane does the narration for the WDW monorail! He also does a bunch of the voices for the Star Wars attractions at HS so I would put my money on him for being the voice of Doom as well. If you ever figure out the answer for sure, please remember to share! I'm curious now, haha.