Attraction Poster Contest #4 - Tower of Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_CEO

Originally posted by Wilson
here's mine

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by The_CEO
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

I concur...

SirNim

Excellent drawing/illustraion/digitization/work on the Hollywood Tower Hotel part of your entry! :sohappy:

Wilson

Well, I'd love to take credit for tower, but it actually comes from the cover of the summer 1994 edition of Disney Magazine. It was exactly what I wanted for my poster concept, and my original intent was to re-draw the tower, but I just didn't have the time. I did modify it, using various blending modes and layer styles in photoshop to get the look I wanted, as it was a little too photo realistic in it's original form. But, someone else deserves the credit for the picture itself. (I checked the magazine, no word on who did it)

JLW11Hi

:lookaroun It's been kinda quiet in this thread for a few days....

(anxiously waiting for Main Street to put the poll up!!)

ACE

Originally posted by JLW11Hi
:lookaroun It's been kinda quiet in this thread for a few days....

(anxiously waiting for Main Street to put the poll up!!)

Times running out! Get your entry in while you can.

:wave: ACE

NowInc

Ugh..NO way am i gunna be able to finish my new one in time...too much work involved...i'll post it when im done..even if its after the deadline...just cuz ;)

ACE

Originally posted by NowInc
Ugh..NO way am i gunna be able to finish my new one in time...too much work involved...i'll post it when im done..even if its after the deadline...just cuz ;)

Please do! It looks like it's gonna be really cool.

:wave: ACE

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by NowInc

I suppose we'll see this finished product around the time you get your "Elements" attraction done...or the "sneak preview" anyway...:lol:

j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom