Attraction Poster Contest #3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrawaddy Erik

OKay done LOL sorry heres my pic

I had a lot of fun making this one.. went thought a few different designs but i liked this one the most

Attachments

• spectro.jpg
    spectro.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 245

DisneyCP2000

one more time...the 95% of it's hand drawn. The only thing that's not mine are the Spectromagic logo (from spectromagic.com :D ), WDW presents, and Jimney. Hope ya like it.

Attachments

• spectromagic.jpg
    spectromagic.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 286

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyCP2000

I'll be saying the same thing about MSU's :lol: I just know it!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Actually, you took part of my idea!!!! I guess thats what I get for waiting so long to get it done. Oh well, there's no turning back on mine now, I've gone to far to change it. I guess ours will just look a tad similar.

BTW, nice work!:)

Also, all of the entries that have been posted since my last post are EXACTLY the type of things that I'm looking for in a poster contest. Especially Wilson's, because I belive he did what I've done with all of my previous posters, which is take the picture and use it as reference to redraw it. Very nice! AND, Wilson also treated it like an actual attraction poster in that it advertises where to find it (or in this case, info about it).:)

NowInc

I still havnt even started...grrr..maybe i'll work on it during the day tommorow..i believe im not doing anything else during that time...

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by Main Street USA

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Actually, you took part of my idea!!!! I guess thats what I get for waiting so long to get it done. Oh well, there's no turning back on mine now, I've gone to far to change it. I guess ours will just look a tad similar.

lol, my idea is also kinda like DisneyCP's. I'm drawing it by hand, unfortunatelty I still dont have a scanner. I am going to try and take a good picture of it with my digital camera........mabey no one will notice :lol:

Wilson

Originally posted by Main Street USA

Also, all of the entries that have been posted since my last post are EXACTLY the type of things that I'm looking for in a poster contest. Especially Wilson's, because I belive he did what I've done with all of my previous posters, which is take the picture and use it as reference to redraw it. Very nice! AND, Wilson also treated it like an actual attraction poster in that it advertises where to find it (or in this case, info about it).:)

I knew Main Street would love mine. I just knew it.

Wilson

My design is so outstanding that it can only be seen by the hippest, most super-cool, attractive & intelligent posters. Oh yes, a thing of beauty it is.

Here, I'll post it again in case anyone missed it:

Wilson has attached this image:

JLW11Hi

I would have fixed this a lot more, but I have to get to a football game. Sorry, I'll get a scanner someday.....

100% hand drawn (except fo the additional black in the background)

Attachments

• spectro.jpg
    spectro.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 177

The_CEO

I'm Re-entering his entry. Call it " cheating" if you wish.. I call it common courtesy.:):)

(* Its now the right size:)*)

Attachments

• specteooo.jpg
    specteooo.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom