Attraction Poster Contest #3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Such a mess...sorry MSU i havnt been around to help you "organize"...after saturday i'll be able to help more ;)

For those you are curious..I am behind MSU 100% on this...he isnt being mean or anything..its just that we have these "rules" to keep people from complaining about unfairness etc..

..as for the "plagarism"...its the internet.....and its a disney image that someone else copied.....if you want to use THAT against someone..you could just as easily say that almost EVERYONE is plagarising since everything is technically property of DISNEY.

anyway...everyone..breathe in...breathe out..deeeep breaths...relax...and please...have fun ;)

Legacy

Well, despite all the controversy (for lack of a better term)with this contest, I have still create my first attempt for these things.

I hope the pictures were altered enough... yell at me if not.

Attachments

• spectroposter.jpg
    spectroposter.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 283

christopher

Originally posted by NowInc
Such a mess...sorry MSU i havnt been around to help you "organize"...after saturday i'll be able to help more ;)

For those you are curious..I am behind MSU 100% on this...he isnt being mean or anything..its just that we have these "rules" to keep people from complaining about unfairness etc..

..as for the "plagarism"...its the internet.....and its a disney image that someone else copied.....if you want to use THAT against someone..you could just as easily say that almost EVERYONE is plagarising since everything is technically property of DISNEY.

anyway...everyone..breathe in...breathe out..deeeep breaths...relax...and please...have fun ;)

I agree! :D

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Thanks to everyone for understanding. I've begun collecting reference pictures for mine, and let me tell you all.......I've got big things planned for this one. I plan on spending plenty of time on it, and it should show well in the end. It's gonna be tasty!!!!!
:slurp:

CmdrTostada

This is what I have so far, I still have a long ways to go, but hopefully I can finish. This picture was taken from Disneypix.com

Main Street USA

Original Poster
That's cool Mickey Kid 79, but it isn't eligible for the voting. Once again, the rules of poster contest says that you cannot use unaltered photos.

The_CEO

Just A Picture

I tried... Enjoy any eye candy you get out of this:rolleyes: ..

It would take me about 3 weeks to complete with my schedule.. Good luck to everyone else..

Yes i know this isnt a valid entry.

Attachments

• untitled-1 copy.gif
    untitled-1 copy.gif
    96 KB · Views: 182

CmdrTostada

Ive been using Illustrator for it, so its probably a lot easier for that type of thing than the program that you are using.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Re: Just A Picture

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
I tried... Enjoy any eye candy you get out of this:rolleyes: ..

It would take me about 3 weeks to complete with my schedule.. Good luck to everyone else..

Yes i know this isnt a valid entry.

I'm glad you posted this ceo. I know you didn't mean it as an entry, so I'm going to use it as an example if that's okay.

CEO's poster isn't valid for more than one reason everyone. There are two reasons.

1. Size

2. Unaltered photo - and here's where you all say "but he altered the photo by changing the font and adding the light effect." Here's where I say "Yes, but, the point is that it won't look like a photo, you know, like a REAL disney attraction poster."

This was and still is my only reason for the rule. If it looks like a photograph at all, then it isn't disney poster style, which is the WHOLE point of this being a Disney Attraction Poster contestand not a wallpaper contest.:)

CmdrTostada

Yes but he was starting to alter it, He just would never be able to finish it in time. I am hoping to finish mine by friday, which means staying up till deadline. I wish I didnt have school.

The_CEO

Re: Re: Just A Picture

Originally posted by Main Street USA

I'm glad you posted this ceo. I know you didn't mean it as an entry, so I'm going to use it as an example if that's okay.
Yeah sure

Yes but he was starting to alter it, He just would never be able to finish it in time. I am hoping to finish mine by friday, which means staying up till deadline. I wish I didnt have school.

Well.. Yes i did start.. But it would look to M.S. Paint If I kept it up :)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom