Attendance question for Part Time CM - WDW

JordanM10

Original Poster
I really have only been able to find info for College Programmers and not regular Part Time cast members.

When I try to load HUB modules on attendance I keep getting a "module not available" error lol. So until I can fix that issue with IT, can anyone help me with the following question?

• I know the general rule of 3 points in 30 days, 6 in 60, etc all within the same category will equal a reprimand. My question: is the points matrix different for new CMs that are within their first 90 days of being hired? ie: Would 3 points in your first 90 days equal a reprimand?

Thanks for any help!

Antony3669

Yes it would. My first time working in Disney I assumed as a new cast member they'd let me slip up with the points a little. They didn't. They dont play around. They're very strict about attendance from day 1.

AVGuy

I can't speak to part-time cast members but full-time: In your first 90 days, you may be terminated for any reason or no reason at all. I would very highly recommend arriving to work on time. Assuming that you're hourly, you may clock-in up to 15 minutes prior to your shift. If you're concerned about arriving to work on-time, leave home earlier.

Fexizian813

I really have only been able to find info for College Programmers and not regular Part Time cast members.

When I try to load HUB modules on attendance I keep getting a "module not available" error lol. So until I can fix that issue with IT, can anyone help me with the following question?

• I know the general rule of 3 points in 30 days, 6 in 60, etc all within the same category will equal a reprimand. My question: is the points matrix different for new CMs that are within their first 90 days of being hired? ie: Would 3 points in your first 90 days equal a reprimand?

Thanks for any help!
Hi I can’t find anything about attendance how it works I think the points drop off after 6 months but looked on my record card and they are still there after 6 months so I don’t understand need help or I will call global HR
Thank you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom