Atraction Closing Look At This !!!!!!!!

What do u think would work best in the place for Time Keeper?

• rollercoaster?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • indoor ride( spiderman type)?

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • a show?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • a shop?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WeirdOne

Hmmm...

I think that it could be replaced with a nice dark ride. Maybe a reincarnation of Adventures Thru Inner Space? Anyways...Nice Idea For A Poll...The WeirdOne :)

Chad

I think a nice dark ride, maybe even BASED on the timekeeper would be fun! He could send you through the dinosaur age all the way up to the future! We could reserect some of the old horizon mini-cities and you could fly over them!

StarscreamLSU

I also go with a Time Keeper based dark ride - I think it would be interesting to do it in a Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure type atmosphere. TK could take you through history and you meet people who helped "shape" or envision the future - like DiVinci (sp?) and Jules Verne. I mean, if you want you could even throw in a part when you get to 'meet' Walt.

Chad

Yup, thats what I thought. They could use the old JII system where you're still moving, but you're looking at the same scene, like at the begining when dreamfinder is talking to you. You could have three of those 'stations' and meet different people as well as travel through different scenes.

DisneyFreak

This spot has limited space. Being that it is attached to Buzz Lightbeer and the TTA. Plus behind it is the back areas of Main Street so the new attraction would more than likely have to fit into the current space.

Chad

True. If I recall, its a pretty tall building, maybe it could spiral upwards? Make it a two story ride

StarscreamLSU

Yeah, I was thinking of that too....could just keep it a show, like I suggested in an earlier post. Have the Time Keeper 'beam' the famous people into the stadium. Can do it like American Adventure with animatronics popping up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom