Astro Orbiter refurbishment dates set for summer 2014

Kman101

"More modern" Anyone catch that comment that a cast member supposedly told that person. Are they re-doing the rockets? A nod to the old ride (that still runs at Tokyo Disneyland)? Or is it another CM that doesn't really know anything and was just telling the guest something that sounded good?

DinoInstitute

"More modern" Anyone catch that comment that a cast member supposedly told that person. Are they re-doing the rockets? A nod to the old ride (that still runs at Tokyo Disneyland)? Or is it another CM that doesn't really know anything and was just telling the guest something that sounded good?
Yah i saw that.....to answer your question, my money is on the latter.:)

However, it would be nice for a new modern change of scenery....what I would like most is the rockets getting an update to look more modern and have individual seats not the lap seating

note2001

Yah i saw that.....to answer your question, my money is on the latter.:)

However, it would be nice for a new modern change of scenery....what I would like most is the rockets getting an update to look more modern and have individual seats not the lap seating

I won't go on the orbiter, wasn't aware it was still the old fashioned nested human approach seating like SM was years back (which caused me to tko my dad's knees that trip.) Yes, an update to that would be good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom