ASMu - Family Suite Beds and Opinions

angela02

Original Poster
We have chosen to stay in a family suite for the first time and I am curious to know more about the bedding situation. We are a family of 5 (12, 9 and 5) and understand there are three pull-outs in the living area and one queen bed in the bedroom. Anyone have an opinion on how uncomfortable the pull-out beds are, do you any suggestions for which building we should request if we have our own vehicle and any other suggestions you would like to offer or experiences you would like to share?

daisyduckie

I stayed in a family suite and slept on the couch pull out. I found it very comfortable. The only issue I had was with rolling out of bed in the morning. There is a frame all the way around it, so you don't want to sit on that part.

angela02

Original Poster
Thank you for the opinion. My oldest has questioned the level of comfort after recently sleeping on an uncomfortable pull-out in hotel. It is great to know that an adult found it comfortable and hopefully he will too. I don't know if my younger two will care about the other pull-outs but my 12 year old will.

I am Timmy

I sure hope they're comfortable - I booked one for our trip in Dec., we are 4 adults (Me, DH, DS 25, DS 22) albeit we are a pretty small. The boys have traveled with us for years and can pretty much sleep anywhere. When will you be there?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
We stayed in one on our first trip; I let me sister and her husband have the bedroom and I slept in the living room with my young child. At the time I was in my mid-40s and I found it extremely comfortable - and I've slept in my fair share of pull out beds being the youngest and only single sibling in my family!

Dansr731

We stayed here last November and my kids (12 & 8) said they were fine. One slept on the sofa bed, the other on the chair bed. We didn't use ottoman bed. We stayed in the Calypso building and really enjoyed our stay.

angela02

Original Poster
I sure hope they're comfortable - I booked one for our trip in Dec., we are 4 adults (Me, DH, DS 25, DS 22) albeit we are a pretty small. The boys have traveled with us for years and can pretty much sleep anywhere. When will you be there?

I hope they are comfy too! We are there late November and look forward to trying ASMu for the first time. We have stayed at all the other value resorts except this one and thought we would give it a try.

angela02

Original Poster
We stayed in one on our first trip; I let me sister and her husband have the bedroom and I slept in the living room with my young child. At the time I was in my mid-40s and I found it extremely comfortable - and I've slept in my fair share of pull out beds being the youngest and only single sibling in my family!

My younger two can sleep anywhere but my oldest is the one who is a little more particular on the type of bed he can sleep on. I am hoping that by the end of the night he will be so exhausted that he will not really care!

angela02

Original Poster
We stayed here last November and my kids (12 & 8) said they were fine. One slept on the sofa bed, the other on the chair bed. We didn't use ottoman bed. We stayed in the Calypso building and really enjoyed our stay.

It is good to hear that you kids found it to be okay considering that are similar in age to mine. I am really curious to know about the ottoman bed so I may have to give it a try one night just to see. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will too.

I am Timmy

I hope they are comfy too! We are there late November and look forward to trying ASMu for the first time. We have stayed at all the other value resorts except this one and thought we would give it a try.
You'll have to report back after your trip and let us know what you thought!

whitney37354

MIL & DD slept on the pull out couch & my mom slept on the pull out chair. No one complained, so I assume they were comfy! You will either be in the Calypso or Jazz Inn sections. We were in building 1, Calypso, parking lot side. Nothing to see but bushes, but we didn't care. There might be some noise in the room if you are on the pool side.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom