Artist Sketch Program at Off the Page

popkid

Original Poster
(from the WDTC)

Offering a first-hand view of the artistry behind the animation process, guests of the Off the Page shop outside Disney Animation in Disney's California Adventure™ park can now order a sketch of their favorite Character and watch as an artist puts it on paper.

Now in the test phase, the Artists Sketch program invites guests fresh from learning all about the animation process inside Disney Animation to purchase a pencil and a one-color sketch of a Character, or they can watch as it is created. The sketches cost $35 for a single Character and $60 for a two-Character sketch.

NowInc

Originally posted by popkid
(from the WDTC)

Offering a first-hand view of the artistry behind the animation process, guests of the Off the Page shop outside Disney Animation in Disney's California Adventure™ park can now order a sketch of their favorite Character and watch as an artist puts it on paper.

Now in the test phase, the Artists Sketch program invites guests fresh from learning all about the animation process inside Disney Animation to purchase a pencil and a one-color sketch of a Character, or they can watch as it is created. The sketches cost $35 for a single Character and $60 for a two-Character sketch.

I could be mistaken, but I thought they also already do that in MGM (on sunset in the villian shop)..its a neat idea..and a great way to get some easy cash (since honestly...its not THAT hard and doesnt take THAT long to draw characters..and its not like they are doing it digitally..pencil sketches...)

CalDisney

I didnt see that place??
I was there 2 weeks ago and I have never seen where they Draw.
Is it Closer to the Hyperion Theater?? or the Soap Opera Bistro?
I need to get a Job there...

WDWFanatic

I also thought i had seen a desk set up to do drawings when i was there way back in Nov. They had lots of skctches on the wall to pick from.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom