Art of Animation or Royal Rooms?

babyboy443

Hi everyone! I am in a bit of a dilemma. Me and my BF have always stayed at Pop for many many years (we go every year). Last year we stayed at Art of Animation which was nice because we got upgraded to Lion King. The problem is that the buses were very bad lol. We go in December 1st/2nd week so we knew it would be bad having stayed at Pop sooo many years.

This year we were thinking about staying in one if the pretty Royal Rooms at Port Orleans. Now we are on a budget. So my questions are...

How are the buses at this resort compared to Pop/Art?

Also how much would it be in difference staying in these rooms compared to Pop/Art? We are annual passholders and FL residents. Plus we also get the dining plan.

I am just having a hard time knowing what to do and figuring out the $ differences and stuff like that lol! Any help would be awesome!!!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I have stayed at all 3 but only used buses from PORS. When staying at Pop and AOA, it was for a night as we decided last minute to stay one more night at Disney. We loved PORS and the Royal Rooms. If you look at my September trip report, there are loads of pictures. BUT....the buses, mostly to MK...were just terrible. There are some stories in the trip report that just are too much. Situations that should have never happened at Disney and happened more then once. So I can't speak highly of the bus situation. For the most part, it was not bad but when it was bad, it was beyond terrible. If I had to recommend a room to stay - I would choose the Royal Rooms. The resort is great, and the rooms were awesome.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom