Around the Resorts in 30 Days

Matt7187

Contestants, I'd like to go ahead and tell you in Advance.

Challenge 15 is coming up Saturday, and it seriously means we're half-way done with the competition. This is going to be a bit of a crazy Challenge, and different then what we've really done yet.

You probably haven't even thought about the challenge ahead, ever before. This is definitely going to get some out of the box creativity going. That's why we're changing a few things this weekend.

First off, Challenge 15 and 16 will be combined. And if wanted, I'll even post the challenge at 9:00 pm Friday EST. (I'm giving you guys two whole days, you know this is big :cool:)

Second off, The winner of Challenge 14 will get the opportunity for sabotage for the big Challenge.

Third, and most importantly, the winner of the big Challenge, receives one point over the person who is in the lead at that point on the scoreboard.

Anyone could take the lead with a killer concept!

The stakes are going to be high this weekend people!

tumblr_lsd0sinwWH1r34gqso1_500.gif
This is huge for someone like me. May as well cancel all my plans this weekend! Haha

jdmdisney99

Challenge 13: New Storybook Land

In my plan, both the Casey Jr. Circus Train and Storybook Land Canal Boats will be expanded. To make room for this, the Fantasyland Theater has to go.

1. Storybook Land Canal Boats - This charming boat ride is expanded back into a new showbuilding, with new scenes being added indoors (to evoke certain times/night, day, etc.). Some new miniature scenes include...

1743911-sleeping_beauty_27.jpg

Maleficent's Castle

Tangled-Rapunzel-Tower.jpg

Rapunzel's Tower

castle

Merida's Castle from Brave

tiana's%20place__600_450_q50.jpg

Tiana's Place and more!

The new showbuilding would also contain new life-size showscenes included but not limited to...

Tarzan.jpg

Tarzan's Jungle

Dorothy%20of%20Oz%20Movie%20(12).jpg

The Wizard of Oz's Throne Room

12.jpg

In front of Cinderella's Chateau.

2. Casey Jr. Circus Train - The peaceful train ride is extended backstage into a showbuilding that looks like a circus tent on the outside. Inside, guests travel through classic scenes from Dumbo including...

the-circus-city-changes-a_4b31f41cadeca-p.jpg

Traveling in the train

dumbo-wdpcircus.jpg

Setting up camp

dumbo-clownfirebrigade.jpg

Dumbo performing

DumboFlying2.jpg

And finally Dumbo flying.

We hope you choose to ride the new Storybook Land Canal Boats and Casey Jr. Circus Train! See you then!

danjen2331

Challenge 13

For the Storybook Land Canal Boats I would add music from Fantasia as background music and add a new scene: The tower from Tangled.

For Casey Junior Circus Train I would replace some of the seating in the train cars with animatronic animals such as giraffes.

Sorry, I don’t have that much time right now…

ctxak98

Challenge 13

Swallowed by a Whale

iors.jpg

Welcome to Disneyland!

We're back, to bring some cool stuff to DLR's Fantasyland.

In this case we're focusing on some serious classics. The Storybookland Canal Boats and the Casey Jr. Circus
Train.

P1160986-a.jpg

Storybook_Land_Canal_Boats_at_Disneyland.jpg

Your job is to create some updates for these attractions. Re-route it, make new scenes, add audio-anametronics, go crazy.

Due Tonight at Midnight

Alright everyone this is going to be somewhat brief but I think I have some good ideas to spice up these two beloved attractions! First I want to say I don't have an exact layout of space I am using but everything is expanding to an extent! but I will give more details on this later on. Lets start with the canal boats!

1.) Storybook land Canal Boats- This ride is going to get a hugs upgrade in terms of technology and space. I always felt this ride could be more then just looking at doll house size building from different Disney classics. In this version the canal is widened to fit a bigger boat so more guest can ride at once (due to the ride actually having stops like a dark ride). The ride will be positioned both indoors now and partly outside(in comparison its similar to the subs starting outside, then going under, then coming back out). the ride will be inside the grassy hills where the Casey Jr. Train is now going. The ride is going to go past these Disney classic:

Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Peter and the Wolf
Snow White
Tangled
Mulan
Alice in Wonderland
Princess and the Frog
Fantasia
The Little Mermaid

Each time you ride will be different as a new boat technology will take you to different stories each time you ride (so a completely random ride system, but in the water) The ride is mostly indoors now because each scene will be using projection style animation to project mini versions of the characters within the diorama. Oh yeah the Dioramas....let me explain! Each movie will have a Story Book propped up against the wall that will open and unfold the shortened Tale in a Diorama style projection. (this will actually out Story Books in the canal ;) ). So much like here in the enchanted opening, this is what I am getting at but the books will be much bigger and inside will be a Moving Diorama set. Some opening will be different then a story book like Little mermaid will be behind a waterfall that opens, and Mulan will be a Chinese style art projection shown on a blank slate but still diorama style!

The Diorama style show will have an effect much like this!
6295214_1_l.jpg

Now its hard to explain but each of these movies will have a larger then life book that opens up and has a moving story that guest get to watch. They will be short 2 minute summaries of the stories and then you move on to the next!

Now on to the Casey Jr. Train!

-the train will be expanded and much more on the scale of Seven Dwarfs Mine train coming to WDW. It will be a slow scenic journey at first and then at the end climax where he gets over the hill, the train takes off on a thrilling (sort of) ride back to the station. Over all the same ride just a more bigger kid aspect thrown in to appeal to all ages! Here is a video for those who have not seen what I talk about!

Also the hills casey jr. go around now are these in this picture! I think its appealing and wont take away from the Fantasyland already there! And the Boats are still visible from off the ride just not as much anymore!
imagesCAUNMI48.jpg

Hope you like it! that's my idea in nutshell!

MA Screamin'

As Red said, these two Fantasyland attractions are classics, and classics are sometimes hard to tamper with. So when redesigned these attractions, you have to do it right. Almost perfectly, so it keeps its' magic even though it's been refreshed. So, I bring to the new and improved Storybook Land Canal Boats and the Casey Junior Circus Train!

First, for the train: in the classic movie "Dumbo", Casey Junior is like a character, so I personally feel he should be represented that way on his train ride. So, on the redesigned train ride, Casey, along Timothy Mouse, will ride through Storybook Land with you, acting as your guide. During the day, an animatronic of Timothy, along with an new Casey with a animatronic face and his taking whistle will talk to guests about the scenes and how they feel about it, and will interact with guests as they can ask questions to Timothy or Casey using AI technology use in Turtle Talk. But, during night hours, Timothy returns, but as a projection, so he can travel the train and interact with guests even better!

It's the boats and the boat ride that has been changed up a little. So, the attraction will be per-say "organized" a little better, as guests will find themselves traveling (more or less) through Disney history. This isn't like a boring history class, but something way better. The premise is that Shadow Peter has accidentally spills pixie dust on Neverland's storybooks and has escaped. Now, it's up to Tink to bring him back! You enter first through a Village Haus type entrance (don't fret, the Whale has been re-purposed) and follow the story through these scenes (in order): Classic Fairy-tales (Mickey Mouse Shorts and Disney's other Fairy-tale Shorts), Snow White and Pinocchio (Whale is entrance to next scene), Dumbo's Circus, Bambi and her Forest (w/ Sword in the Stone, Black Cauldron, Robin Hood), Mr. Toad to Wonderland, Neverland, Hundred-Acre Wood (with Fox and the Hound opening) Three Caballeros, Jungle Book, Brother Bear Forest opening to Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid with views of Nemo setting, Tarzan, Mulan, Tangled, Lilo and Stitch beach to Atlantis, to stunning views for UP, and a fantasmic ending with a view of Cinderella Castle and scenes from both Fantasia films (Sorcerer Mickey, along with Shadow Peter finally catches Tink, and Mickey uses his magic to send them back.)!

Wish I could elaborate more, but there you have it - the new Storybook Land! Sorry if I missed some classic Disney films, but that's just the ones I could list, but most of them would be in there!

Sam Magic

Today I'm breaking my 'only a few word's post and will be going all out! Enjoy!

When you said "Go Crazy" I took this to heart and now I proudly welcome you all to the brand new Fantasy Land!
Theme music:

Map:
wi7zte.png

Welcome to the New Fantasyland! The center of this new land is Märchenbuch River Cruise, in this ride not only will you get to see Fantasyland in new way, but you will also experience countless Disney tales brought to life in a seamless way. Along your boat ride the small miniature vehicles and sets are gone instead villages and homes now dot the out skirts of this Magic Kingdom and ride in the strongest boats the Fantasyland Milita can offer. Some highlight areas you will see are: Rapunzel's Tower, Fantasy Forest, Cinderella's village, The Dwarf Cottage, Belle's village, and Snow White's castle.

MD6053.JPG

Ride Vehicle
Snow_White_Castle.jpg

Snow White's Castle
SnowWhite%20DiscoversCottage_600x400.jpg

The Dwarfs Cottage
Castillo_de_la_Bestia.png

Fantasy Forest
6087024644_0af819f82d_z.jpg

Belle's Village
8901549266_17972d3e2a_z.jpg

The Casey Jr. Train will also be enlarged, but will keep the current design. The train though will be expanded to circle Fantasy land (like the People mover) here it will go into mountains,under waterfalls, the Matterhorn, and famous scenes from Disney classics: Dumbo, Robin Hood, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Bambi.

The rest of Fantasyland will keep it's current design yet in order for Fantasyland to expand on the 'little Germany' design new restrooms and a small German shop will be added to a small space by the Matterhorn. The next addition is an expansion into Toontown, here the castle wall will be incorporated, a small circle vision film about Europe will play, and the Biergarten will be added and will serve European foods and drinks.

3312548699_0617684b9c.jpg

Well thanks for reading!

jdmdisney99

As Red said, these two Fantasyland attractions are classics, and classics are sometimes hard to tamper with. So when redesigned these attractions, you have to do it right. Almost perfectly, sNice posts you guyso it keeps its' magic even though it's been refreshed. So, I bring to the new and improved Storybook Land Canal Boats and the Casey Junior Circus Train!

First, for the train: in the classic movie "Dumbo", Casey Junior is like a character, so I personally feel he should be represented that way on his train ride. So, on the redesigned train ride, Casey, along Timothy Mouse, will ride through Storybook Land with you, acting as your guide. During the day, an animatronic of Timothy, along with an new Casey with a animatronic face and his taking whistle will talk to guests about the scenes and how they feel about it, and will interact with guests as they can ask questions to Timothy or Casey using AI technology use in Turtle Talk. But, during night hours, Timothy returns, but as a projection, so he can travel the train and interact with guests even better!

It's the boats and the boat ride that has been changed up a little. So, the attraction will be per-say "organized" a little better, as guests will find themselves traveling (more or less) through Disney history. This isn't like a boring history class, but something way better. The premise is that Shadow Peter has accidentally spills pixie dust on Neverland's storybooks and has escaped. Now, it's up to Tink to bring him back! You enter first through a Village Haus type entrance (don't fret, the Whale has been re-purposed) and follow the story through these scenes (in order): Classic Fairy-tales (Mickey Mouse Shorts and Disney's other Fairy-tale Shorts), Snow White and Pinocchio (Whale is entrance to next scene), Dumbo's Circus, Bambi and her Forest (w/ Sword in the Stone, Black Cauldron, Robin Hood), Mr. Toad to Wonderland, Neverland, Hundred-Acre Wood (with Fox and the Hound opening) Three Caballeros, Jungle Book, Brother Bear Forest opening to Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid with views of Nemo setting, Tarzan, Mulan, Tangled, Lilo and Stitch beach to Atlantis, to stunning views for UP, and a fantasmic ending with a view of Cinderella Castle and scenes from both Fantasia films (Sorcerer Mickey, along with Shadow Peter finally catches Tink, and Mickey uses his magic to send them back.)!

Wish I could elaborate more, but there you have it - the new Storybook Land! Sorry if I missed some classic Disney films, but that's just the ones I could list, but most of them would be in there!
Today I'm breaking my 'only a few word's post and will be going all out! Enjoy!

When you said "Go Crazy" I took this to heart and now I proudly welcome you all to the brand new Fantasy Land!
Theme music:

Map:
wi7zte.png

Welcome to the New Fantasyland! The center of this new land is Märchenbuch River Cruise, in this ride not only will you get to see Fantasyland in new way, but you will also experience countless Disney tales brought to life in a seamless way. Along your boat ride the small miniature vehicles and sets are gone instead villages and homes now dot the out skirts of this Magic Kingdom and ride in the strongest boats the Fantasyland Milita can offer. Some highlight areas you will see are: Rapunzel's Tower, Fantasy Forest, Cinderella's village, The Dwarf Cottage, Belle's village, and Snow White's castle.

MD6053.JPG

Ride Vehicle
Snow_White_Castle.jpg

Snow White's Castle
SnowWhite%20DiscoversCottage_600x400.jpg

The Dwarfs Cottage
Castillo_de_la_Bestia.png

Fantasy Forest
6087024644_0af819f82d_z.jpg

Belle's Village
8901549266_17972d3e2a_z.jpg

The Casey Jr. Train will also be enlarged, but will keep the current design. The train though will be expanded to circle Fantasy land (like the People mover) here it will go into mountains,under waterfalls, the Matterhorn, and famous scenes from Disney classics: Dumbo, Robin Hood, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Bambi.

The rest of Fantasyland will keep it's current design yet in order for Fantasyland to expand on the 'little Germany' design new restrooms and a small German shop will be added to a small space by the Matterhorn. The next addition is an expansion into Toontown, here the castle wall will be incorporated, a small circle vision film about Europe will play, and the Biergarten will be added and will serve European foods and drinks.

3312548699_0617684b9c.jpg

Well thanks for reading!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Critiques

@jdmdisney99 - Interesting Idea. Making dark ride segments to the attractions, almost. I don't know how I feel about adding in Tarzan over here, since he has suck a presence in Adventurlend, but I thought adding Oz, Brave and Tangled really were great additions!

I don't know about adding more Dumbo either with Casey Jr. It's not that I wouldn't like it, It's just, these rides are less rides and more peaceful tours, and it seemed you kind of went more into the ride route.

Overall, Interesting ideas! I just wish you went a different route.

@danjen2331 - I like what you did for additions. The Fantasia music would add some depth and Rapunzel's tower would easily work into the area as well.

Animetronic animals would really add some more theming to the Casey Jr. train, pretty good idea!

Overall, you didn't do much, but it seemed like enough, because these attractions are super simple. Great job!

@ctxak98 - Interesting what you did for this! You really flipped the Storybookland Canal Boats and turned them into something new. The new ride system really reminded me of a boat style Pooh's Hunny Hunt.

A Pop up like diorama Storybook!? Yes! Getting rid of old Dioramas? Not sure.

Ugh, I don't know how to feel about this, you really did something cool with this, but it lost it's classic charm. But the books make it classic-y. And the books are cool. :confused:

Now, for the train. I like what you did here. A little bit faster, to appeal to more people.

Overall, Seriously, Interesting ideas!

@MA Screamin' - I really enjoyed what you did. Not much, but it doesn't need much. Making Casey and Timothy guides just pulls it together nicely. I like the different between day and night, interesting idea!

I have this feeling you took to Disney Dreams a bit for the Canal Boats story. I like it though! It really adds to the story! I think what you did here was interesting you really tied it together. Maybe a bit to many movies included though.

Overall, I really enjoyed what you did here! But, you did turn it in late, and I can't really ignore that.

@Sam4D23 - :jawdrop: Let me take a second to look past the map you did for a bit.

:D Ok, I'm back. Interesting! You really made the Canal Boats work more with Fantasyland! I like what you added scene wise. I don't know about it going in Snow White's Grotto, kind of a peacefully place in Fantasyland. Plus, I don't know about the new boats. Kind of enjoy the ones right now.

Overall, Interesting Ideas! But you did turn it in late, andI have to put that int consideration.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Challenge 13 Results 1st - 3 points - @ctxak98
2nd - 2 points - @danjen2331
3rd - 1 point - @jdmdisney99
4th - 0 points - @MA Screamin'
5th - 0 points - @Sam4D23
6th - 0 points - @Zweiland
7th - 0 points - @Matt7187
8th - 0 points - @Voxel
9th - 0 points - @englanddg

@ctxak98 your Advantage is....Well, you'll see :D

The Scoreboard 1st - 19 points - @Zweiland
2nd - 17 points - @jdmdisney99
3rd - 15 points - @ctxak98
4th - 11 points - @danjen2331
5th - 10 points - @englanddg
6th - 9 points - @
Voxel
7th - 8 points - @MA Screamin'
8th - 2 points - @Matt7187
9th - 1 point - @Sam4D23

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Challenge 14

Who You Gonna Call?

wdibldg.jpg

Welcome to… Flower Street?

We're going back to work with some Disney history guys!

You know, everyone wants the Hatbox Ghost over at the Haunted Mansion. Originally, there we're supposed to be some famous characters in there. Lonesome Ghosts, The Spirits in Night on Bald Mountain, and the Headless Horsemen.

Your goal is to add a famous face or occurrence into an existing Haunted Mansion, from a classic Disney Cartoon or Movie, to a Haunted Mansion.

Any Haunted Mansion around the world! Except Shanghai. (that'd be to easy, since we have no idea whats going in there.)

It has to fit, and it has to be seen. That's really the only rule here. Not to bad...

tumblr_lsha2mr9au1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Due tonight at Midnight.

Now, @ctxak98 your Advantage.

Trick or Treat! Actually, just a Trick...

Yes, it after halloween, but, you get to choose one of the lucky competitors to incorporate something from this Classic Disney cartoon!

Sam Magic

Critiques

@jdmdisney99 - Interesting Idea. Making dark ride segments to the attractions, almost. I don't know how I feel about adding in Tarzan over here, since he has suck a presence in Adventurlend, but I thought adding Oz, Brave and Tangled really were great additions!

I don't know about adding more Dumbo either with Casey Jr. It's not that I wouldn't like it, It's just, these rides are less rides and more peaceful tours, and it seemed you kind of went more into the ride route.

Overall, Interesting ideas! I just wish you went a different route.

@danjen2331 - I like what you did for additions. The Fantasia music would add some depth and Rapunzel's tower would easily work into the area as well.

Animetronic animals would really add some more theming to the Casey Jr. train, pretty good idea!

Overall, you didn't do much, but it seemed like enough, because these attractions are super simple. Great job!

@ctxak98 - Interesting what you did for this! You really flipped the Storybookland Canal Boats and turned them into something new. The new ride system really reminded me of a boat style Pooh's Hunny Hunt.

A Pop up like diorama Storybook!? Yes! Getting rid of old Dioramas? Not sure.

Ugh, I don't know how to feel about this, you really did something cool with this, but it lost it's classic charm. But the books make it classic-y. And the books are cool. :confused:

Now, for the train. I like what you did here. A little bit faster, to appeal to more people.

Overall, Seriously, Interesting ideas!

@MA Screamin' - I really enjoyed what you did. Not much, but it doesn't need much. Making Casey and Timothy guides just pulls it together nicely. I like the different between day and night, interesting idea!

I have this feeling you took to Disney Dreams a bit for the Canal Boats story. I like it though! It really adds to the story! I think what you did here was interesting you really tied it together. Maybe a bit to many movies included though.

Overall, I really enjoyed what you did here! But, you did turn it in late, and I can't really ignore that.

@Sam4D23 - :jawdrop: Let me take a second to look past the map you did for a bit.

:D Ok, I'm back. Interesting! You really made the Canal Boats work more with Fantasyland! I like what you added scene wise. I don't know about it going in Snow White's Grotto, kind of a peacefully place in Fantasyland. Plus, I don't know about the new boats. Kind of enjoy the ones right now.

Overall, Interesting Ideas! But you did turn it in late, andI have to put that int consideration.
Monorail Red you said that we had to post it by midnight; you never said whether it was Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific time. I live in Louisiana and when I posted mine it was 11:12 central time, not midnight.

Sam Magic

Challenge 13
For this I am choosing WDW and the ride will be reformed to reflect a Georgian party scene when something goes astray. A party member is missing and soon more disappear. By the end everyone is gone and the ghost move in. These ghosts (lonesome ghost) are the ones from the Mickey, Donald, and Goofy cartoon when they are ghost hunters. This portion of the ride will add humor and bring some old classics back in. The rest of the ride will remain unchanged. A brand new finale is brought in where we see all the former guest back at the part, but this time as ghosts.

Well that's all I have, thanks for reading!

Last edited:

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Monorail Red you said that we had to post it by midnight; you never said whether it was Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific time. I live in Louisiana and when I posted mine it was 11:12 central time, not midnight.

Everyday, around 8:30-9:00 am EST a new challenge will appear, you, as the Imagineers, have to bring an spectacular concept to the table to the challenge at hand. Give as much or as little about your idea as you'd like. It's the quality of the idea that counts, not quantity. Post your idea and by Midnight EST each night, then that challenge is over. Closed.

ctxak98

Challenge 14

Who You Gonna Call?

wdibldg.jpg

Welcome to… Flower Street?

We're going back to work with some Disney history guys!

You know, everyone wants the Hatbox Ghost over at the Haunted Mansion. Originally, there we're supposed to be some famous characters in there. Lonesome Ghosts, The Spirits in Night on Bald Mountain, and the Headless Horsemen.

Your goal is to add a famous face or occurrence into an existing Haunted Mansion, from a classic Disney Cartoon or Movie, to a Haunted Mansion.

Any Haunted Mansion around the world! Except Shanghai. (that'd be to easy, since we have no idea whats going in there.)

It has to fit, and it has to be seen. That's really the only rule here. Not to bad...

tumblr_lsha2mr9au1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Due tonight at Midnight.

Now, @ctxak98 your Advantage.

Trick or Treat! Actually, just a Trick...

Yes, it after halloween, but, you get to choose one of the lucky competitors to incorporate something from this Classic Disney cartoon!

Alright I am going to try and be quick, Ihave decided to incorporate a few different Disney spooky characters in this updated version. I didn't feel any of the characters apart from the lonesome ghosts and skeletons, that fit into the existing attraction so I have decided to expand the attraction a tad and add a forest section before the graveyard. but lets start with the Lonesome ghosts!
imagesCAKR0HS4.jpg

These goofy ghosts will be added to the hallway in the beginning, They will be AA ghosts that are spread throughout the attraction adding a bit of humor. One will be in the book shelf area and will be sitting and reading a book. another will be hiding out in the ballroom and etc....

the next is the Dancing Skeletons, These skeletons will be added to the graveyard scene at the end doing there funny dance!
imagesCAAHM1Y7.jpg

The added section will have two parts to the forest. the first section being the old forest where the spirits of the Sanderson Sisters lurk. This section will add new narration on the way to the spooky cottage with Pink Smoke coming from the chimney and spooky sounds in the air. As you approach the cottage you can see through the window the cauldron and book and black flame candle (so right now the doom buggy is scaling outside of house. the spirit makes a joke about the candle and teases should we try and light it! we see the candle light and the doom buggy turns around in a flash and spirit forms of the sanderson sisters caome flying in through the dark forest approaching the buggys. They start making jokes about all the children and perform some of their goofy spells on the buggies! As the vehicle starts to turn you see Binx the Cat start to say "Get out of Here, its not safe!". as you leave the first section of the forest, we see Billy the Zombie and hes sitting in his grave tired and falling asleep! (that concludes my Hocus Pocus addition).

the-sanderson-s-house-hocus-pocus-753985_636_363.jpg

tumblr_m9t38015FC1rc5l3jo1_400.jpg

imagesCATZJ2MH.jpg

grid-cell-14880-1383152463-28.jpg

The next section of the forest tells us the story of the Headless Horseman, still roaming Sleepy Hollow and looking for a head. Ahead of the path we can see the Bridge we need to cross to be safe. Its silent and all we can hear are different noises of nature. Right before we cross off in the Distance We see the Headless Horseman running towards the end(projection from a distance). He disappears and the buggy turns to the other Direction where the headless Horseman is waiting with the pumpkin in his hand and the horse on two legs, swiping his sword! Then the doom buggy crosses the bridge and becomes safe.
image_26069_2.jpg

tumblr_mumchvz7W01s7o2nzo2_500.jpg

The-Headless-Horseman-walt-disney-characters-19504601-1239-768.jpg

The rest is the same and intact. I just thought these films are underappreciated and if they aren't getting there own attractions, then its my job to give them a home!!! great stories and great characters! Hope you like it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom