Around the Resorts in 30 Days

Voxel

President of Progress City
Thanks! Even being able to use Disney characters, I was having trouble coming up with what to do. This came to me during lunch. Fleshed out a bit differently then I first imagined, but that's how things go I guess!

I really wanted to find a different character group than the crows due to some of the (possibly overblown) controversy that surrounds them (I even changed the lead crow's name...because that just seems to confirm it. His real first name is Jim, something I didn't know until tonight.).

But, they are such colorful characters, playful yet wise, loyal friends and funny...they were perfect foils to carry the script along and able to tie the theme together (being a circus tent). I couldn't think of any other characters that could do that (and I sure as HECK wasn't including Iago!)

So it's a risk, like including characters from Song of the South. Hopefully one that won't ding me! Seemed to work out ok for Splash Mountain though!

Well Jim did go on to play Uncle Remus in Song of the South and became the first black actor to win a grammy (But no one ever wants to say that). I feel you on the idea coming to you, thats how the last two attractions came about this one was a stretch for me.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Well Jim did go on to play Uncle Remus in Song of the South and became the first black actor to win a grammy (But no one ever wants to say that). I feel you on the idea coming to you, thats how the last two attractions came about this one was a stretch for me.
I didn't catch it until I started writing the script out and I found myself typing "Jim Crow" over and over again...

So, viola...Jack was born!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Guys, I think your going to love the next challenge....

6yt1.jpg

Remember, Challenge 3 ends tonight at Midnight!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Challenge 4 - "Think like Bob Iger"

Ok, peeps. Today your challenge is to think like Bob Iger. You must find a way to strip the most magic out of EPCOT that you can and then replace classic attractions with poorly done Pixar tie-ins. Remember, every pavilion must have either a princess or a Pixar character.

GO!

Voxel

President of Progress City
Challenge 4 - "Think like Bob Iger"

Ok, peeps. Today your challenge is to think like Bob Iger. You must find a way to strip the most magic out of EPCOT that you can and then replace classic attractions with poorly done Pixar tie-ins. Remember, every pavilion must have either a princess or a Pixar character.

GO!
Okay hmm test track with lightning McQueen, mission space with wall-e and eve, imagination with woody and buzz and energy with monsters incorperated. It's all there already!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom