Aristocrepes, Daily Poutine and B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co. to open at Disney Springs Marketplace

AC21075

Any idea where Daily Poutine is going?
One of the planning maps had a food kiosk located on the back side of the Lego store, sitting in that new courtyard area framed by Lego, WoD, the pastry shop and Uniqlo. I wouldn't be surprised if it was there. There were a few more spots over on the new plaza btwn AMC and PH, but I sort of assumed they'd be the new locations for Wetzels and Hagen Das.

Gatorboy

I was told it will be in the new section back beyond T-REX and the Lego store. I don't know if it's in a kiosk but I presume so.
It mentions the marketplace as the location, I wonder if that area would be considered the marketplace or part of the Landings. Looks like that area could be considered either.

brb1006

I have to say I'd probably visit all three of them and get something. Sounds good!

I like that they gave nods to The Three Little Pigs/Big Bad Wolf and the Aristocats.
I actually smiled when I seen silhouettes of Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz for Aristocrepes but also got sad remembering that Marie left MK last month and there are currently no signs for she. she will return to WDW. I

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, May 1. Signage has appeared on the new kiosks.

IMG_7754.JPG

IMG_7768.JPG

IMG_7756.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom