Are you trying anything new on your next trip?

jasmine217

Are you trying anything new and noteworthy on your next trip? I don't know if it's possible NOT to do something new, but I suppose there are those dedicated to the old and familiar :) nothing wrong with that, but this is my list for my July 21-27 trip:

- Animal Kingdom -- husband and I have both never been (in spite of multiple visits to the other WDW parks). With Pandora being open by that time, I'm excited to experience it.

- Resort hopping -- tentative plans include all of the Monorail-connected resorts and Boardwalk, but I need to do more research on this...I'd like to find a good brunch spot along the way.

- Planet Hollywood restaurant at DS -- I know, I know...this isn't in most "top 10" lists I see, but I let the husband pick our dinner spot for the first night, and this place screams "Orlando vacation" to him. I've also heard it has a fantastic view of all of DS from the outdoor eating area.

- Evening EMH at Epcot and MK -- this is another "I know, I know..." one, but I think it could be really fantastic for two childless adults. Epcot EMH will help us avoid the shadeless heat of Epcot during the day, and MK until 1 AM should be a good last hurrah to round out our trip.

awelpjourneys

Our plan for our August trip (4th family trip, last visit was April 2016) includes several "new to us" experiences:
MK: finally ride the Carrousel!
AK: Pandora and Rivers of Light (of course), but also eat at Pizzafari
HS: trade with the Jawas, and maybe eat at Sci-Fi
EP: watch O Canada! and Living with the Land tour

We plan on staying at CBR, a first for us. Also, we're banking on the FD offer--again, a first if we are able to snag it.

Some new dining experiences will depend on the abovementioned FD, but if the full DDP is available, we are going to eat at Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, Garden Grill, and 1900 Park Fare. If we get QSDP, new restaurants will be Wolfgang Puck Express and BOG breakfast.

I also want to make it over to POR to see Yeehaw Bob.

Whew!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom