Are you going to spend more time at UNI

More Uni time

• yes

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • no

Votes: 17 26.6%

• Total voters

JoeCamel

Uni is not sleeping though, the AP prices were increased and the parking matches WDW. Still a better deal and they seem to value the AP more at this point than TWDC does. I can understand, if Uni faced the overcrowding WDW saw this summer I think their prices would go up as well and they would not be so quick to open new draws for the crowd.

Cycles and cycles, great time to be a flexible theme park fan in Otown.

misterID

Yup. Instead of buying the three-four day park hopper we're just getting two day Disney tickets for MK and EPCOT and sacrificing AK and DHS for a day at US/IOA. Those half day (at best) parks don't justify the ticket prices or parking.

Next year they have Kong opening and who knows what else, and we're still two years away from Avatarland and who knows how long for SW. So we'll be sticking with this plan for the forseable future. Mainly because of Disney's refusal to update their parks on a regular basis. UNI snagged our business and totally undercut WDW.

And I love City Walk. I never eat lunch inside UNI.

Disneyhead'71

Nope, to us its the whole experience. We go mainly off avoiding the painful seasons where half the population of the North East decides that they want to be elsewhere. Aside from Cow Fish, there's nothing attractive about eating at Uni.
What are you looking for food wise?

The Tuna

I've always done two days there since 2000. May try to sneak in a third day this trip. I can't see myself spending a week there though. to me no trip is complete without time at WDW and UOR.

DisneyPan

Not giving up Disney AP, but adding Universal AP. Haven't been to USF in about a decade, so I'm looking forward to rediscovering what they have to offer. It's something new, where I'm so used to Disney (but can't give it up... haaa).

StingraySam

Several years ago we had to cut out one of the Annual Passes and even with the Florida Resident discounts Disney lost out. Considering a Florida Resident Disney 4 Day Parkhopper is almost $100 more than what I pay for an Annual Pass renewal at Universal we found, for us, Universal Studios/Island of Adventure to be a better value. Unfortunately they only way we will be able to afford Disney any longer are things like Disney's Discovery Days.

WildcatDen

More time? Not really. For our next trip, we will most likely do 5 or 6 at WDW and 2 at UNI while staying at WDW. Of course, that will be in 2017 and WDW may have a few additions open?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom