ARe you able to walk to Epcot from Caribbean Beach

kniquy

Original Poster
I have never stayed on property, but we are for new years -- yea!! Just from looking at the property map - I see the Caribbean Beach is fairly close to the back area of Epcot. I was curious to know if you are able to walk from CBR to Epcot. The property maps make it look close, but i don't see any real walking pathways or roads to make it a direct walk over there.

epcotisbest

I have never stayed on property, but we are for new years -- yea!! Just from looking at the property map - I see the Caribbean Beach is fairly close to the back area of Epcot. I was curious to know if you are able to walk from CBR to Epcot. The property maps make it look close, but i don't see any real walking pathways or roads to make it a direct walk over there.
Sorry, no I would not call it walkable or safe to even try. Of course you probably could, but it is a long way to either the main entrance or International Gateway.

Nero the dog

You could still leave via the international gateway, then get a taxi from Boadwalk. Normally it would be cheaper and quicker than leaving from the front gates, I don't know about New Year though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom