Are you a WDW Honeymooner????

coleandrachel

Absolutely! Thanks to my wife, we honeymooned at The Caribbean Beach Resort in March of 2008. This was my very first time at WDW as well, so it was truly a magical week! We had everything packed and ready to go, we went to the courthouse and got married. The minute it was over, we jumped in the car and drove from Ft.Worth, TX to WDW. SO AWESOME!!

maleficent87

Lake Buena Vista Palace in 1987. Had a huge gift basket & bottle of champagne waiting for us. :) (no extra charge) This was when Downtown Disney hotels were operated by Disney. The only othter hotels were Poly & Contemporary. Grand Foridian was in the process of being built.

Evee

I didn't went there yet, But I am thinking about it for my honeymoon.. It's gonna be great. It's a great place as i heard..

agorna

I will be honeymooning there next October at Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter... 323 days! can't wait.

it will be my fiancé's first time in Disney world!

wiigirl

About to plan my second... :p
75.gif

TheMouseFan

We honeymooned at CBR in 1998. We celebrated our 10th anniversary at Pop in 2008. Hopefully we'll be back next year to celebrate our 15th!

G8R

we actually married in 2010 at the grand floridian and came back in march of 2011 for our honeymoon during espn weekend without our daughter. we stayed at the grand floridian but they gave us separate beds instead of the king size we asked for lol. but we had a blast my husband is a sports junkie and im just little bit in love tim tebow. so the bed situation will always be laugh to us...

HatboxGhost

Yes, my wife and I celebrated our honeymoon at wdw and were there November 2009. Been there for our anniversary in 2011 and 2012. Stayed at the All Star Movies Resort (Herbie).

ddbowdoin

Yes... we celebrated our Disneymoon in July 2012. I have no regrets, absolutely none. Even after all was said I had a 5 thousand dollar bill to pay off, the juice was worth the squeeze. We split our stay up, first two nights at the Polynesian and nine nights at the Beach Club.

From the get go we had an amazing time, good flight times headed down from Boston... landed with plenty of time to enjoy a half day in the MK. We used KK as agents, amazing service and every reservation was marked as Honeymoon. We check into POLY and we're awarded with a room upgrade, nothing was even said... but I specifically booked the cheapest room on property and we were on the top floor of the Tahiti building with a view of Cinderella's Castle and Space Mountain. So from right off the bat, we were treated extremely well. We received handmade leis, chocolate covered strawberries, and champagne.I figured the room upgrade came since we were only staying two nights, but again it was simply amazing. I don't think I'd stay at the Poly again, but for no fault of the theme, room size, staff, amenities etc... just at my age and our financial position a 400 dollar a night resort is hard to justify.

No matter where we were we received countless congratulations, we encountered NOTHING but the finest of service from CM's. People laughed at us for choosing Disney as our destination, but those people simply have never experienced the world the way we all have. You can go to Sandals along with every other married couple, but you're just another honeymooning couple... Disney really goes out of their way to ensure a memorable experience for you and your wife/husband

HatboxGhost

No matter where we were we received countless congratulations, we encountered NOTHING but the finest of service from CM's. People laughed at us for choosing Disney as our destination, but those people simply have never experienced the world the way we all have. You can go to Sandals along with every other married couple, but you're just another honeymooning couple... Disney really goes out of their way to ensure a memorable experience for you and your wife/husband

My wife and I were treated like royalty with a special backstage view of Star Tours and some gifts as well. Patrick from The Garden Grill sang to us, Eeyore acting silly and proposing to my wife. A Mousekeeper leaving us a signed card by Mickey and the gang. Not to mention that there were a TON of Congrats being said to us which made us feel great. There were more little things throughout the vacation as well. It makes you not want to come back to the "real world". Lol.

ddbowdoin

My wife and I were treated like royalty with a special backstage view of Star Tours and some gifts as well. Patrick from The Garden Grill sang to us, Eeyore acting silly and proposing to my wife. A Mousekeeper leaving us a signed card by Mickey and the gang. Not to mention that there were a TON of Congrats being said to us which made us feel great. There were more little things throughout the vacation as well. It makes you not want to come back to the "real world". Lol.

wow, backstage to ST... now that is something to be treasured!

HatboxGhost

wow, backstage to ST... now that is something to be treasured!

It was wonderful. I think my wife was wearing a Boba Fett shirt and I think I had a SW shirt of some kind on and we were standing in front of ST and one of the CM's asked if we would like a backstage tour. I dont think we moved so fast EVER. Lol.

gjpjtj

We honeymooned at All Star Music in November 1997. My very first Disney trip. I was instantly hooked,(my DW had been hooked previously), and have returned as much as we could since! :)

Disnee4Me

Married June 27, 1987 and went to the World for our honeymoon (was at MK on the 4th of July). Unfortunately, we did not stay on the property :(, but we had an awesome time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom