Are they going to have a Adult halloween themed party at the studios?

bhg469

And I don't know why #1 they can't extend it to multiple days and#2 why they couldn't make it a bit edgier, even if just on certain dates.
They tried to make a slightly edgier show and it people were appalled. If there is a disney name in it, rest assured it will be scrutinized if it is anything beyond pg.

danv3

Are they going to have a Adult halloween themed party at the studios?

IMO the villains party will become annual (and multiple nights) to serve as the "adult" Halloween party.

May not happen until the redo is complete though.

R W B

If your looking for an adult Halloween party at Disney World you're at the wrong resort in Orlando, better head up I-4 a few exits and follow the signs that say Universal lol.

MMDDGPCDC

Did you not here the news? Disney are doing a adult villain party featuring Go Go Dancers dressed like Cruella De Vil and Strippers performing to the Oogie Boogie song featuring a new cupcake! Lol

AndyS2992

Disneyland Paris used to have an adult Halloween Party at the Walt Disney Studios park in 2011 and 2012 and they were just like Universal HHNs however feedback was that it was too scary and so they stopped. I read that Euro Disney SCA did the events without permission from the Walt Disney Co and Disney wasn't pleased so banned it. Whether this is true or not I don't know.
4701_11.jpg

Last edited:

lazyboy97o

Disneyland Paris used to have an adult Halloween Party at the Walt Disney Studios park in 2011 and 2012 and they were just like Universal HHNs however feedback was that it was too scary and so they stopped. I read that Euro Disney SCA did the events without permission from the Walt Disney Co and Disney wasn't please so banned it. Whether this is true or not I don't know.
4701_11.jpg
Euro Disney SCA may not be wholly owned by The Walt Disney Company, but is run like a wholly owned subsidiary (that is why it is an SCA). The Halloween events at Hong Kong Disneyland, which is also not wholly owned by Disney but operated by them, is also on the scarier side.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom