are there 2 dreamfinders?...

TheDisneyMagic

Dreamfinder himself from the attraction now exists at Phantom Manor in Disneyland Paris, who is now the ghostly mayor of the canyon scene at the near end of the attraction. It is definately the animatronic from Journey Into Imagination, but it just wears a new costume, and has a new head that resembles that of Dreamfinder.

I don't think the Audio Animatronic in Phantom Manor is actually one of the AAs used from Journey Into Imagination, I believe they used the same mould for the head but not actually one of the AAs.

The Conundrum

I don't think the Audio Animatronic in Phantom Manor is actually one of the AAs used from Journey Into Imagination, I believe they used the same mould for the head but not actually one of the AAs.

Correct. As far as I know Phantom Manor was open and had its ghostly mayor long before Imagination was shut down.

disneydata

Toasting in an epic thread bump thread.

Toasting.jpg

Disney-Nautifan

You people may be right about the mayor in Phantom Manor at Disneyland Paris as being not the same animatronic, but only having the head from a mold.

However, I still believe that the mayor is Dreamfinder because its most likely that Phantom Manor has had two or more refurbishments since its opening in 1992.

The original mayor was probably not Dreamfinder, but if it was replaced shortly after opening, then the second one must be the Dreamfinder animatronic from Journey Into Imagination.

DisneyPrincess5

This is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just becausethis is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just becausethis is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just becausethis is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends! Somebody went and thread bumped it not knowing what it was, and people kept commenting it forever just because ...

:lol::lol::lol:
And what a BUMP it was!!! 7 years!!!

ParkMan73

I was reading the thread, saw the first bump and wondered - "what caused this to be bumped again?"

When I saw the new bump, I got a good chuckle. That was quite a find!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom