Are DL and DCA fastpasses linked yet?

YourHumbleServant

Original Poster
We're going to DLR at the end of August. I'm just wondering if the fastpasses are linked yet (where you can't get concurrent FPs--one in each park)... I know it has or is supposed to happen in preparation for MaxPass or something... Just wondering if it has or if there's any kind of definite timeframe...

Thanks!

RMichael21

We're going to DLR at the end of August. I'm just wondering if the fastpasses are linked yet (where you can't get concurrent FPs--one in each park)... I know it has or is supposed to happen in preparation for MaxPass or something... Just wondering if it has or if there's any kind of definite timeframe...

Thanks!
We went on June 25th and 26th and we were unable to have a fastpass in both parks at once. :)

George Lucas on a Bench

Does anyone know how I was able to use a Guardians of the Galaxy Fastpass prior to its return time to gain access to The Haunted Mansion, an entirely different attraction in a separate theme park? I was just trying to prank the cast members because I've got nothing better to do being an annual passhole who goes all the time, but it actually worked?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom