Are changes coming to Florida passholder program?

**Stacy**

I live about an hour away from Disney. Currently, Disney is pushing F&W along with FL res APs on the radio. I would think that Disney could just advertise F&W without trying to sell something that apparently causes them so much grief.

matt9112

I have always considered getting an AP, but living in New England it's difficult just to get down there once a year, let alone enough times to justify the price. Reading these posts, I can see that maybe it's ok that I don't have one. They seem to only be beneficial to FL residents, and they are very expensive.
As far as the FP+ system, I'm not a fan to be honest. When I was there a few weeks ago I felt myself being dictated by that schedule that I couldn't enjoy just being there. 2 days into the trip, we said screw it and did what we wanted. It was much more relaxing and we still only waited about 30 minutes at most. For me though, half of the fun is taking in the details, and the ques do exactly that.

the price break we get in FL is why it makes any sense. even than its not cheap. (we do the flex pay and its 75ish for three silver passes each month)

jaques21

As a AP holder that has the Platinum Plus Pass, it is worth it for me since I am a FL resident and visit WDW at least once a month and park hop as well visit water parks when I visit. If I was no where near WDW I can definitely see how this is ridiculously expensive and not worth it. I guess it depends on how you use it. ;)

21stamps

I have always considered getting an AP, but living in New England it's difficult just to get down there once a year, let alone enough times to justify the price. Reading these posts, I can see that maybe it's ok that I don't have one. They seem to only be beneficial to FL residents, and they are very expensive.
As far as the FP+ system, I'm not a fan to be honest. When I was there a few weeks ago I felt myself being dictated by that schedule that I couldn't enjoy just being there. 2 days into the trip, we said screw it and did what we wanted. It was much more relaxing and we still only waited about 30 minutes at most. For me though, half of the fun is taking in the details, and the ques do exactly that.

I decided to just get one, for myself not my kid, I doubt we'll make it to WDW in 2017 due to other vacations, but it was a no brainer with the 30% off discount. Basically I'm getting an AP for the cost of a 3 day ticket. I won't need memory maker now, and I think we get very small discounts on MVMCP, but hey it's still "free money" lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom