Applying at Disneyland soon. Any pointers?

Disneydewald

Original Poster
Hi! I'm going in late September to apply at Disneyland. I'm looking to go into attractions or merchantainment or really anywhere they'll take me! I was wondering if anyone on here has recently gone through the Disneyland application process and could offer a few pointers on what to expect. Any help would be great! I really would love to be able to work for Disneyland, so hopefully all goes well! Thanks in advance for your help, everyone! :)

WDWKat26

Well, i'm assuming Disneyland and DisneyWorld are the same, so here's some pointers.

Keep a very positive attitude, use words like "guest" "magic" etc. or the famous phrase "Magical guest experience"

Be happy! Show that you want to work there!

If you have any experience be sure to flaunt that a little bit, it'll help you get the position that you want.

That's all I can give you for now, good luck!

meanstreakgirl

Im new to this board and this is my first time posting. I too along with a few friends of mine are looking forward to working at Disneyworld next year. I have been working at Cedar Point for 2 seasons now and am a TL in merchandise at one of the photo booths. I actually want to switch and get into attractions (as we say here at cp "ride ops") Does this experience help at getting a job at disney....also what is the easiest way to get an application to apply? I live in pittsburgh so its hard for me to get to disney. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom