Apple music worth the money?

Lynda83

Original Poster
Hi out there,

a few weeks ago apple launched apple music and I think some of you might have tried it! Is it worth the money and can I implement my old playlist? And how does this work with the family deal? Can someone answer my questions, please?

ThankS!

TomHendricks

Hi out there,

a few weeks ago apple launched apple music and I think some of you might have tried it! Is it worth the money and can I implement my old playlist? And how does this work with the family deal? Can someone answer my questions, please?

ThankS!
Well they are doing 90 days free, so I would sign up anyway and just use it. The family deal is this, it's $9.99 for an individual or $14.99 for a family with up to 6 devices. I'm not sure about playlist, haven't done that myself but now that you mentioned it, I'm gonna go check. Is it worth it, really depends on if you use it. I already stopped the auto renewal but I may change my mind when the 90 days are up.

Lynda83

Original Poster
I signed up for the trial version, and I have to say it isn't well structured is it? For me it is quite confusing! And about the family deal, does it have to be my "family"? do I have to proof something?

EdwardLion

I signed up for the Trial Version as well, but I have to say I am not that happy! About the playlist Thing, which one do you wanna implement? I tried to implement my Spotify playlists but it didn't work! And now I wanna do it vice versa, implement the ones from apple Music to Spotify, however it isn't that easy! I do it now with a stream Recorder from Audials, called [URL='http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_stream_capture_music_videos_movies_from/apple_itunes.html']Audials Tunebite[/URL], and record the my playlists..

About the Family deal, I don't know but I think it doesn't matter the only thing is that it is limited to the 6 devices, like the drm protection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom