Apartments in Orlando

Disneydreaming

10 min. to wdw said:
at the alexan you can have 2 pets up to 100lbs, there is a family in the building next to me with 2 german shepards.
Only 2? hmmmm, well, if that is the standard for most rentals then I would think my best bet would be to buy then. I have a lot of pets (strays and shelter animals desperately in need of a loving home). I definately wouldn't move without them.

its still owned by transcrow residential but I believe its a smaller property and I have heard there are a few more restrictions over there such as no motorcycles and more pet restirctions. other then that it is similar to the alexan at legacy dunes as I understand it rents I think are higher due to the location.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Just got back and my favorites were Sabal Palms I in MetroWest, Colonial Grand at MetroWest and Middlebrooke Farms by Millenia Mall.

Another trip will be planned for April/May to get a lease ready and reserve my place there. I also have to go to orientation and sign up for my classes at Rosen College of Hospitality Management.

speck76

WDWScottieBoy said:
Just got back and my favorites were Sabal Palms I in MetroWest, Colonial Grand at MetroWest and Middlebrooke Farms by Millenia Mall.

Another trip will be planned for April/May to get a lease ready and reserve my place there. I also have to go to orientation and sign up for my classes at Rosen College of Hospitality Management.

Sabal Palms in Metrowest used to be a TC property, but no longer is. While it is nice looking, they have had some issues at that property.

Gail Hayden

speck76 said:
Sabal Palms in Metrowest used to be a TC property, but no longer is. While it is nice looking, they have had some issues at that property.
May I assume that TC is a good management company with nice apartments/complexes?

speck76

Gail Hayden said:
May I assume that TC is a good management company with nice apartments/complexes?

They are ok....I think Colonial is probably the best....at least from my experience.

SBW

First of all thanks Speck for all the help in this thread!

I have been in Orlando for about a month living off the kindness of a family friend. But I have to find a new place to live as they are coming home and my house sitting days are drawing to a close. (right now I'm over on 27 it is far away from just about everything)

Does anyone know of a good rental near downtown Orlando?

Thanks in advance!

Piebald

I'm considering transferring to UCF. While at the moment I am only in the "eh, it could happen" stage, I wonder how difficult it'd be for me. Right now I'd be wanting to start UCF in the Spring of '06 (Awhile from now..). I'm gonna end up being a cheap college student so basically I'd probably have to find a place with roommate(s). I probably couldnt afford anything over 450 a month with school and other things so.... Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I'm not taking this too seriously right now, but I don't think I can take 3-4 more years at my school anymore :hammer:

By the way, this isn't a move solely based on "OH MAH GOD I WANNA LIVE BY DISNEY!" so of course anything closer to UCF is what I'm looking for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom