Apartments for the Summer

novawildcat18

Original Poster
Hello!

I am a seasonal CM and I am looking to pick up some summer hours. A CM friend and I are looking to split a 2 BR/2 BA apartment for the summer months (all of June and July, maybe some of May and/or August as well). Does anyone know of any places? We're looking to spend a maximum of $500 each a month and we don't want to sign a lease. Any information would be extremely appreciated, thank you!

MJW1

Hi there, I am also looking for housing (not hired through the CP) and possible roommates to cut costs. Mid-May through Late-August

novawildcat18

Original Poster
Hi there, I am also looking for housing (not hired through the CP) and possible roommates to cut costs. Mid-May through Late-August
Hi! I do unfortunately have a potential roommate, I am mainly looking for an apartment where my potential roommate and I could stay for 3 months and not have to sign a 6-12 month lease. If you find any apartment complexes around Disney that are willing to do that, please let me know!

Hi! I do unfortunately have a potential roommate, I am mainly looking for an apartment where my potential roommate and I could stay for 3 months and not have to sign a 6-12 month lease. If you find any apartment complexes around Disney that are willing to do that, please let me know!
Hi,
I ran into the same type of problem. You will most likely find tat you will have to find someone that has space due to the fact that if the lease is 6 months or less there is a 12% tax that orange county charges because you are not a resident of florida.

novawildcat18

Original Poster
I have now looked all through Craigslist and Donald's Deals and sent out a massive amount of e-mails. Hopefully one of the situations will work out. This is way more stressful than it should be....The system makes it very difficult for out of town seasonal CM's like myself.

Moviestartaal

Hello!

I am a seasonal CM and I am looking to pick up some summer hours. A CM friend and I are looking to split a 2 BR/2 BA apartment for the summer months (all of June and July, maybe some of May and/or August as well). Does anyone know of any places? We're looking to spend a maximum of $500 each a month and we don't want to sign a lease. Any information would be extremely appreciated, thank you!

Hi!
Home suite Home is like an extended stay motel and they off Disney CM a discount . So you will be paying $169 a week and disney get paid every week. Home suite home has a fridge , freezer , microwave and tv. A lot of CM stay there. It's only 10mins away from disney and it's also a bus right in front of the motel that drops you off at disney .

MOXOMUMD

Hi!
Home suite Home is like an extended stay motel and they off Disney CM a discount . So you will be paying $169 a week and disney get paid every week. Home suite home has a fridge , freezer , microwave and tv. A lot of CM stay there. It's only 10mins away from disney and it's also a bus right in front of the motel that drops you off at disney .
Is that for basically one bedroom?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom