AP Fast Pass Question: Max amount of days?

wdwgreek

Original Poster
So I am going on a 9 day trip soon, and I just got my AP. I was booking for the 8th day, which is 30 days out from yesterday and it keeps giving me an error message and removing my ability to reserve fastpasses for that the 8th day. Is there a max amount of days in a row I can have a fast pass via the website? Would I be able to book fastpasses for that day the morning of, or after I complete the first days fastpasses?
Thanks all!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Are you staying at a Disney resort or offsite? If offsite, you can only have 7 days of fastpasses booked with your AP; once you use one of those days you can book another day.

If you are staying onsite, you can book all your fastpasses for the 9 days at 60 days out.

wdwgreek

Original Poster
Are you staying at a Disney resort or offsite? If offsite, you can only have 7 days of fastpasses booked with your AP; once you use one of those days you can book another day.

If you are staying onsite, you can book all your fastpasses for the 9 days at 60 days out.
Offsite with family, I didn't know AP's had a 7 day limit, so on the morning of the 8th day I can book my fastpasses for that day and the next evening?

StarWarsGirl

Offsite with family, I didn't know AP's had a 7 day limit, so on the morning of the 8th day I can book my fastpasses for that day and the next evening?
Once you've used a day, you can book your eighth day. Once you've used two days, you can book both your eighth and ninth days. I don't recommend booking same-day

welshdragon

Is that 7 consecutive days? I have a 14 day 6 park ticket, we are coming from the UK , planning on doing universal and seaworld too so was going to mix it up a bit with a couple of rest days. Hope to do at least 2 days in MK over the 2 weeks but as we are staying off site does this mean we can only book FP for first 7 days?

JaxFLBear

Is that 7 consecutive days? I have a 14 day 6 park ticket, we are coming from the UK , planning on doing universal and seaworld too so was going to mix it up a bit with a couple of rest days. Hope to do at least 2 days in MK over the 2 weeks but as we are staying off site does this mean we can only book FP for first 7 days?
The above discussion is in regards to using an Annual Pass to make advance FP+ selections.

If you have daily park admission (MYW TIcket), you can book FP+ selections for the number of theme park days available on the ticket.

dreamfinder

The 7 day limit applies so that local AP holders don't book FP+ for every day, just in case they decide to go to the parks. Think mom booking a FP+ for her kids for every day of summer vacation, just in case she drops them off for the day. It would keep guests that are for certain going from being able to get anything good. It's a rolling limit, so if you either cancel one of the 7 days you have already booked, or once you have used one of the 7 days, then you can book a new set of FP+.

wdwgreek

Original Poster
The 7 day limit applies so that local AP holders don't book FP+ for every day, just in case they decide to go to the parks. Think mom booking a FP+ for her kids for every day of summer vacation, just in case she drops them off for the day. It would keep guests that are for certain going from being able to get anything good. It's a rolling limit, so if you either cancel one of the 7 days you have already booked, or once you have used one of the 7 days, then you can book a new set of FP+.
Oh I completely get why there is a limit, I didn't know there was one. I'm a new AP holder, I go for three or four weeks total through out the year so I figured its finally worth it!

ktank

I realize this is an older thread, however, I have 8 park tickets single park and one Halloween party, NO AP, staying off site. I was told I could book at the 30 day mark for each park day. I got to day 8 and it wouldn't let me book. Without an AP!! No one at Disney could help, they transferred me around for an hour and 15 minutes and one girl said "I wonder if there is a limit on how many days you can book out"... then put me on hold and never actually answered her own question. I'd have pushed it more had I known about this. Someone mentioned it to me in a group but since I am not an AP holder then this shouldn't be an issue, but clearly it is.

ktank

Just a quick update... it sounds like there IS a restriction to a max of 7 days booking. I am offsite so I don't know if it applies across the board resort stay or not, but it's the only explanation. I spoke to a Disney experience person who's been helpful in the past and she can only speculate and fix my problem and send the info to the team that handles that.

If anyone does know more, please do post, it could affect our future trips on how many days we plan/schedule.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom