AP Codes for a sept. trip?

enough

anyone know when the AP codes will be announced for the september timeframe? I am planning to go then and am getting anxious about booking....

s25843

That is if they even have any codes. If they dont announce em by the middle of July/Early Aug I wouldnt count on them having any discounts for Sept. Keep Checking Mousesavers.com though!

Upvote 0

RickEff

There is a great deal right now for Florida residents and Disney Visa card holders. From mousesavers...

Disney's Visa cardholders who are also Florida residents can ask for Code BBD and get special room-only rates for stays 8/24/03-10/1/03. Some sample rates:

Moderates - $79 standard
Wilderness Lodge - $120 standard
Deposit must be charged on Disney's Visa at time of booking. Proof of Florida residency required at check-in. You must book by 8/15/03.

Rick

Upvote 0

RickEff

Originally posted by tigsmom
and 0% interest for 6 months on the vac. portion of your balance.

:sohappy:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

They're taking away my Disney Club and not letting me get their Visa! (Nothing outside the US yet...:hammer: )

Rick

Upvote 0

enough

Original Poster
I'm not a FL resident, nor do I want the disney visa...

Here's a question though - if I book my room now, will I get the AP discount if I present my AP at check-in?

Upvote 0

Kellylynn322

Originally posted by enough
I'm not a FL resident, nor do I want the disney visa...

Here's a question though - if I book my room now, will I get the AP discount if I present my AP at check-in?

As far as I know you would have to call back and ask them to apply the AP code. There is only a certain amount of availability for each resort at the AP rate. If you wait until check in it might not be available.

Upvote 0

enough

Original Poster
but would it be wise to book now anyway? I'm afraid if I wait until the codes come out the room might not be available...

and another question - how do i go about buying an annual pass? and if i buy it today, is it good until next july2 or does it expire dec 31st of this year, or... does the 1 year begin when i first use it?

Upvote 0

s25843

but would it be wise to book now anyway? I'm afraid if I wait until the codes come out the room might not be available...

and another question - how do i go about buying an annual pass? and if i buy it today, is it good until next july2 or does it expire dec 31st of this year, or... does the 1 year begin when i first use it?

With somthing like 20,000 rooms and Disney complaining they have too many rooms, dont worry one will be available SOMEWHERE on Property! :)

As far as the AP, You can go to a Disney Store and buy a AP Voucher. Then when you go to the parks just stop by Guest Relations and trade it in. The AP will be dated the year from the day you do the trade at Disney.

Upvote 0

Kellylynn322

The only advantage to booking now is that you are pretty much guaranteed to get a room where you want to be, not anywhere something is available.

I bought my AP through disneyworld.com and they sent me a voucher. I traded that in at the main gate for my actual pass.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom