AP and DVC early registration

Texas84

Original Poster
Haven't seen this posted

Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend: Early registration for this event begins Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at Noon ET.

Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend: Early registration for this event begins Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at Noon ET.

Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend: Early registration for this event begins Monday, July 7, 2014 at Noon ET.

Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend: Early registration for this event begins Tuesday, August 6, 2014 at Noon ET.

Mad Stitch

Have they done AP and DVC early registrations for WDW in the past? We now have AP, DVC, Visa, Runners World, and expo early registrations (and probably more I'm not thinking of). All these early registration perks are leaving fewer slots open for the general public. Coupled with the increasing popularity of the races and runDisney cutting back the field size, just getting registered for a race is becoming a chore.

They haven't updated the W&D race page on runDisney.com for 2014 yet, but they have early registration. :rolleyes:

Ariel484

Have they done AP and DVC early registrations for WDW in the past? We now have AP, DVC, Visa, Runners World, and expo early registrations (and probably more I'm not thinking of). All these early registration perks are leaving fewer slots open for the general public. Coupled with the increasing popularity of the races and runDisney cutting back the field size, just getting registered for a race is becoming a chore.

They haven't updated the W&D race page on runDisney.com for 2014 yet, but they have early registration. :rolleyes:
Yep. It'll be interesting to see how quickly things sell out this year. Disneyland always sells out quickly but what about the WDW races?

I heard a rumor that there aren't any Visa discounts this year - hope that's not true! A little tiny price break would be super. Of course after I read that I read a post from another board where someone successfully DID get a Visa discount signing up for ToT today. Soooo....???

mufasa0505

They didn't do early regs for DLH at Tink or marathon. And no Visa early reg for ToT, but there is a discount code. I wonder if we'll see a lottery system within the next few years, or if the insanity will calm down.

Kristia

I am don't have AP or DVC so I always hope for the Visa early reg and/or discount. I am anxiously waiting to hear when regular registration for W&D starts if I can't get in early. I hope it doesn't sell out to fast because I will be away the first week in March and I don't know how much computer access I will have!

ETA - Nevermind...just saw March 4 on the other thread for regular registration. Ahhhhh! I get back on the 6th. Hoping it doesn't sell out to fast!

dreamfinder

Have they done AP and DVC early registrations for WDW in the past?

Yes they have. Typically AP, DVC, and Visa all came out about a week before the normal registration. DVC and Visa also often had a discount code as well. But all 3 did have limited numbers of slots, (and this year it looks like different registration URLs) so they could sell out of the pre sales, while leaving some for the normal reg.

monorail81

Yes they have. Typically AP, DVC, and Visa all came out about a week before the normal registration. DVC and Visa also often had a discount code as well. But all 3 did have limited numbers of slots, (and this year it looks like different registration URLs) so they could sell out of the pre sales, while leaving some for the normal reg.

How do they notify the APholders of early registration opportunities? We have been APholders AND runDisney runners for many years and have never been informed of early registration. This would be GREAT if it's offered...

dreamfinder

How do they notify the APholders of early registration opportunities? We have been APholders AND runDisney runners for many years and have never been informed of early registration. This would be GREAT if it's offered...

Sometimes its by email, other times you need to keep checking the AP benefits website. Email seems to be hit or miss, some people get it, but not everyone.

monorail81

Sometimes its by email, other times you need to keep checking the AP benefits website. Email seems to be hit or miss, some people get it, but not everyone.

Thank you! I will be checking every day until registration. If anyone else sees it before I do, would you please post it? Thanks!!!

Sumrdog

I got the email for the visa discount for the Disneyland half a few hours after the race had already sold out...So I wouldn't count on that coming in time for you to use it.

fmingo36

Just called Chase to see if there is a code for the Wine& Dine 1/2 and was told she didn't see anything and to check the website. Has anyone received any information regarding early registration or discount from Chase?

Texas84

Original Poster
Just called Chase to see if there is a code for the Wine& Dine 1/2 and was told she didn't see anything and to check the website. Has anyone received any information regarding early registration or discount from Chase?

I haven't. Nothing from AP or DVC either but have not checked those sites.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom