1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

AOA??

Discussion in 'WDW Resort Hotels' started by mrs moon, May 18, 2017.

1. mrs moon

mrs moon Member

I have 3 nights booked at AOA in Oct and hear there is construction going on?.Should i switch resorts?

2. MightyMouse

MightyMouse Well-Known Member

For the construction, no. However my mother-in-law will be staying there in Oct as well. Run... Run while you can!! :eek:

3. mf1972

mf1972 Well-Known Member

i heard there's construction going on across the lake at POP. didn't hear anything about AOA

4. disneygirl1

disneygirl1 Well-Known Member

I don't think it will effect you too much... We check in on Saturday and I too was concerned when I heard about the construction. I emailed Disney my concerns and I CM from Guest relations called and advised me that during my stay the bulk of the work would be done on the bridge that connects POP to AoA. I seen resorts that they are doing some work my the front entrance as well.

Tyaloo likes this.
  5. Rob562

Rob562 Well-Known Member

That would be the start of the gondola station construction. If you're not right on the lake during the day, you probably won't realize anything's going on.

-Rob

6. mrs moon

mrs moon Member Original Poster

That made me laugh..