Anything from disney descendants in the parks?

blana

You mean Once Upon A Time Jr? Oh please lord NO...
Watched it with my kids yesterday. All i could think was, "This is just Ever After High, with slightly less revealing clothes!"

And glad to know I'm not the only one wondering who the other parent of the villains' kids was. Really, Jafar doesn't have a son without there being a mom somewhere. Maybe the ladies got knocked up & don't know who the dad is, but HE can't have that!

Magenta Panther

Yeah...Seeing Kathy Najimy as the Evil Queen looking like she got hit in the face with a shovel...
Screen_Shot_2015-04-27_at_7.21.16_PM.jpg
\
Sounds like a winner right there....:rolleyes:

Oh my god. WORST. CASTING. EVER. :eek:

YoJDew

I like it. It's a modern-day morality tale, with Kenny Ortega hip-hop, autotune, and fierce costumes. What's not to like?

DfromATX

Oh my. Darkwing and the Rescue Rangers are probably crying in their beer over what Disney Channel has become.

Awww, my son watched that. (And Timone and Pumba lol). He's turning 20 in April! I don't know how I could have such an old son.

DfromATX

I would just like to point out that Disney TV movies were way better a decade ago. Or maybe they seem way better because we were younger?

It's because you were younger. We all like what we watched when we were kids and think it's better than any other generation. I don't know how old you are, but if you're talking about Disney shows you watched only a decade ago, then you can't be that old. I'm old... "back when I was a kid" we didn't have all the channels made for kids. We had Disney movies once a week. Cartoons on Saturdays and after school only.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom