Anyone know why MK closing at 4:30 on 11/30/17?

JChoma

Official hours aren't yet released, but Touring Plans won't let me plan past that time for MK and another site also stated the park is closing at 4:30. Any ideas on why that would be (or if it's true?)

JChoma

Original Poster
There was an early close earlier in November last year for a cast member appreciation event. Maybe that's when it is this year?
Hmmm, I wonder when they'll confirm? I don't need to plan every day of the trip this far out, but this does impact ADRs which I can book in a few weeks.

Upvote 0

drizgirl

Hmmm, I wonder when they'll confirm? I don't need to plan every day of the trip this far out, but this does impact ADRs which I can book in a few weeks.
It seems like it took a while to hear firm information on that event last year. I would plan on it closing at 4:30 and make ADR's accordingly. I would also probably work up some contingency plans in case that time changes.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Oh that's funny! Well I'll keep my fingers crossed you're able to go. We've never been to WDW at Christmastime and I can't wait!
We love it it's our favorite time to go. Just miss the Osborne Lights those were amazing! But that's okay I still have the Castle lights. ;)

Upvote 0

21stamps

I will also be there on that day. It seems like a weird week to have an early closure. I'll just make sure to plan a different park that day!

Does anyone know if they still have fireworks during the cast member appreciation party?

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I will also be there on that day. It seems like a weird week to have an early closure. I'll just make sure to plan a different park that day!

Does anyone know if they still have fireworks during the cast member appreciation party?
Yes they usually do from what I can remember. ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom