Anyone Know Where to Order the Universal Vacation Planning Video/DVD?

Lynx04

Universal does not have a planning video any more. They expect people to use there website. The last video I recieved was back in '01. In another thread it states they stop sending them out in '02.

DLMAGICDARREN

we get this question all the time at Universal, and the answer is that yes they stopped creating them, due to just like was stated, they expect you to use the website, which contains videos of each and every ride.

The main page to the theme park's official page is www.universalorlando.com

Lynx04

Also, I wouldn't be surpised that Disney stops makeing DVDs in the not so distant future, with the advancement of their website. Website saves so much in overall cost. No Packaging, mailing or distrubution.

DLMAGICDARREN

Exactly right Lynx, but yet I would not say I agree with their decesion, although each and every ride is available online, it's amazing how many complaints we get that a video is not available, it's also ironnic to see such a video available in a shop, but not in marketing.

I don't think they made the right decesion is stopping making this video available, in fact I disagree with about 125% of how Universal operates their sales, but that's just how it is.

Disney will probably not ever discontinue their video, because they understand their market base better then Universal does.

Lexxweb

I ordered a dvd vacation planning kit from disneyworld.com and I also ordered the orlando flex ticket one, thanks for the links!

:cool: Lexxweb

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom