Anyone know what time you can take a bus from DHS to MK?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
No you cannot take busses from park to park unless the monorail line is down they run some between some parks. You would have to go to a resort by boat or bus from HS and catch a bus, boat, or monorail (depending what resort you go to) to MK. :)

Last edited:

Tuvalu

No you cannot take busses from park to park unless the monorail line is down they run some between some parks. You would have to go to a resort by boat or bus from HS and catch a bus, boat, or monorail (depending what resort you go to) to MK. :)
Actually you can take direct buses from park to park :). There is a bus stop at MK for buses to DHS, AK and Epcot (even when the monorail is operating.) Likewise, there are bus stops at DHS, AK and Epcot for the other parks.
Do the buses direct to MK from DHS run in the morning? Thanks!
Yes. The stop for the MK bus at DHS is an uncovered stop a bit further out than the covered stops. Just look for the signs.

Dasnowz

the buses start running one hour before park opening. however it may be coming from mk so it may get there closer to the 30 so be patient. one bus doing a loop.

Tuvalu

Go to a resort or Disney Springs and then take a different bus from there.
Why would you do this? There are no buses to the parks from Disney Springs.

My hunch is that the OP wants to park at DHS, go to MK for a while and return to DHS to end the day. OP can simply take the bus from DHS to MK.

BoarderPhreak

Why would you do this? There are no buses to the parks from Disney Springs.

My hunch is that the OP wants to park at DHS, go to MK for a while and return to DHS to end the day. OP can simply take the bus from DHS to MK.
Ahh, true - if you're going park-to-park you have to go through a resort. If you want to end up at a different resort, then DS is the way to go.

StarWarsGirl

I can confirm. They do indeed run buses in between parks, except for between Epcot and MK (you need to take the monorail). I just rode one a few weeks ago in between AK and MK

Your other option is to take the bus to Contemporary and walk from there to MK. Although the direct bus to MK might be a bit more convenient (unless the Contemporary bus is sitting there and not crowded; in which case, jump on that bus)

StarWarsGirl

Go to a resort or Disney Springs and then take a different bus from there.
Disney Springs is a different story. They don't run buses between parks and Disney Springs, likely to prevent people from parking at DS and then taking a bus to the parks to avoid paying for parking. If you are trying to get to/from a park to/from DS, you need to take a resort bus

BoarderPhreak

Disney Springs is a different story. They don't run buses between parks and Disney Springs, likely to prevent people from parking at DS and then taking a bus to the parks to avoid paying for parking. If you are trying to get to/from a park to/from DS, you need to take a resort bus
That makes sense. Though I could've sworn they used to.

TBrooker11

Saturday we were planning on parking at Epcot and taking the bus to MK before returning to Epcot to end the day and head home. I have seen buses go from Epcot to MK before later in the day so I thought nothing of it until I got there and the buses were only going to AK and HS. So we hopped on the monorail. I personally hate dealing with the TTC anytime so I always try to avoid it. Now I won't try it with Epcot again haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom