Anyone know of good places I can buy stuff of Flower the Skunk

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I like to collect Stuffed Animals,Shirts, Mat's, ect. of Flower. I know about Ebay I was curious of some other good places. I have look at online DisneyStores also. I will never be done collect stuff of Flower the Skunk :) One thing I really want to find is some cool Iron on Transfers that would go on a red shirt, or a red shirt with Flower the Skunk. I find this one red one on ebay that says " Cute,who mean " But it's always in a girls type shirt its seems or just way to small for me. I am 6'3 so I need extra large. I did find this shirt on time in Adult Large, if only X-Large it would have been perfect and I would have got it.

barnum42

As flower is not a main character and Disney appear to be only concentrating on marketing princesses, the main traditional characters and Stitch there will not be much around for Flower.

You may be better off designing you own on a PC and printing it onto iron-on transfer paper to make your own. Or find a place that makes custom T-shirts.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I do order from a place that does custom shirts of Flower. The have lightblue,yellow,white, colors I can use of Flower when I go to DisneyWorld for my birthday. But I was looking for red. I do know some places on ebay that I have seen some transfers. How could I design my own on a PC and put it on transfer paper ? How much would it cost about ?

Anyways thanks for the advice and I will look into this.

barnum42

If you don't have a desktop publishing program, or a photo manipulation program (or a friend that can loan you one), you may be able to find a cheap older version to purchase or some packs of T-Shirt transfer paper occasionally ship with design programs in them.

Scan a favourite picture(s) of Flower (or find them on-line) and put them together in the computer then print onto the special t-shirt transfer paper.

#1DizGal

I have some great news for you! The Disney Stores have just stocked the most darling Flower MBBP (approx. 5" tall). Brand new - check it out! MBBP are now 2 for $10.

maelstrom

You can go to AC Moore, Michael's, JoAnn's, etc (any craft store) and get some t-shirt transfers that say they're for any colour shirt. Then find a nice picture of Flower and open it in Photoshop (or anything like that, Paint Shop Pro, Microsoft Paint may even work) and print it out onto the transfer. Cut out around the transfer and iron it onto your shirt. I just made some Epcot shirts this way and they came out very nicely. You can also try the Zazzle site; they might have some Flower graphics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom