Anyone have problems with Spouse because of your Disney affection?

wannabeBelle

I am single as well and so I dont have to worry about another person not sharing my interest. I have a few friends that are into Disney so it isnt so bad!! I would like to meet someone who is into Disney or willing to become converted though. I think that would be way cool!!!
Mrs PhD that is so awesome!!! and you just have to bethe same kind of nuts as to be compatible. After all as I always say, I Am not looking for the Perfect Man, I am looking for the perfect man for me!!!
Pippa you are a very lucky girl to have a great guy like John into Disney too!! Kungaloosh!!! Belle

epcot2004

My wife is responsible for my "obsession" with all things Disney. She suggested that we go to WDW for our honeymoon. I had only been to Disneyland and had no idea of the scope of WDW. Well, we've made 9 trips including the first in 1995 and I am completely hooked. While she enjoys the time we spend there she seems to wonder why I want to move to Florida so we can visit there more often. Now she wants to visit Las Vegas; I told her that I didn't recall reading about any Disney attractions there but suggested a side trip to Disneyland! She just looked at me as if to say "can't you stop thinking about that place for a minute." Then she agreed to go.:cool:

1disneydood

My wife LOVES WDW, but she is sick of me talking about it, planning it, watching it, and typing here rather than spending quality time. :lol:

Also the fact that I sink $2k-$5k each vacation knowing damn well we owe over $100k in bills don't help. :lookaroun

wdwmom2+1

WEll normally we go to wdw (My fav) about 2-3 times a year and sea world (my daughters fav ) about 5 times a year. hes ok with that. But he doesnt like my overly planning and packing (like i already have the kids stuff packed and were leaving may 2. and he think s i'm crazy with reading posts on this site. but then i tell him he checks the maimi hurricanes website daily so he must be crazy too :)

Ergens2

My husband tends to get a little upset with me and all my Disney dreaming. It is a good thing I have 2 best friends that love Disney!! We all worked together at TDS and try and go down at least 3 times a year together. We leave the husbands at home and play!

bigfatdonna

Original Poster
Wow! Thanks guys for the response and suggestions. I really liked the one incorporating a broom handle upside his head.:animwink:
Once we get there he always enjoys it. It's just the getting there that can sometimes be a hassle. I'm sooooo very jealous of the couples out there that share the Disney Affection. I'm not giving up, however. I sometimes see a little glint in his eye during Illuminations. I think there's a Disney nut somewhere in there that needs to be released!

Pixie Duster

My fiance is not too big on Disney. He doens't hate it, but he is nowhere near my level of love for Disney. He gets tired of it pretty fast, where I workt here 5-6 days a week and would go there on my one day off.

cherrynegra

My hubby formally dated a Disneyphile who was a CM and collects Disney collectibles. We've been dating for over two years and I didn't get into it again until my trip last December. Now he's doing this:brick: wondering what it is with him and guys who like Disney. I told him at least I don't spend $$ on Disney collectibles.:lol:

Ergens2

LOL

My husband and I have a battle going on how many times he can tell me no more snowglobes and how many I keep buying!:lol: Right now I have over 30 in my "Disney" room. Yes, I have a whole room dedicated to all my seriel cells and art and stuff. I have a bunch of vintage mickey dolls I have collected over the year from all over the world. We also collect old Disney comic books. As long as I keep it down to one room we live in peace.

shell :wave:

disneytati

I have lots of problems with my husband because of disney things... He says I am obsessed and nuts. In fact, as I am brazilian, and there are few disney nuts like me here, people think I am a freak...:( My husband keeps complaining that I spend a lot of money in disney trips (they are really expensive for us, as 1 dollar=3 reais), I save money all year long for my annual trip to WDW. But you know, I don't care... I miss WDW so much that I just can't live without going there at least once a year, so I just keep saving money anyway. And I don't talk to people here about disney anymore. Just keep my thoughts to myself or come here and talk to my disney friends!:D

And oh!!! I would love to have a disney room!!! That would be a place for myself, you know... A place to keep in touch with disney without anyone disturbing... When I get rich, maybe...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom