Anyone have any stories about rude guests getting their "just desserts"

sublimesting

Original Poster
I would like to hear some stories of guests getting their just desserts for rude, obnoxious, rule-breaking behavior.

Here's mine:

A Brazilian group tried to break through the RnRC line from the back. They just came barrelling through shoving. They made it to the DW and I and a few other guests and we grabbed up the 2 lead people by the scruff of the neck and yelled "No more...back!" They struggled to break free but other guests started blocking them and then shoving their whole group back. Basically all of the guests cooperated in shoving this group of 20 or so all the way back to the brick wall at which a CM further ushered them back through the doors and closed them. Oh it was great to hear them hoot and holler as they were ushered away and closed off behind the door. Oh, then we all laughed and laughed, and it was like 250 gringos laughing and whistling and carrying on all happily.:sohappy:

daverube

I was outside the Aloha Isle waiting to order a Dole Whip Float when a VERY angry man cut into the front of the line next to mine and skipping over 5-6 folks. This guy was yelling and screaming about nothing in particular...he was jumping up and down and stomping his feet!! That guy was so angry he was as red as a beet...

So the CM asked to take the next guest's order and this angry guy yells at the top of his lungs: "I just want a Dole Whip Float!!!" The CM responded by questioning "Is that it???" And the guy yelled back "Yes!!!" and threw money at the CM.

The CM took his money and gave him a Dole Whip Float.

That was the one time a saw a very angry and rude guy get just dessert.

my 2 cents...

dave

sweetpee_1993

I was outside the Aloha Isle waiting to order a Dole Whip Float when a VERY angry man cut into the front of the line next to mine and skipping over 5-6 folks. This guy was yelling and screaming about nothing in particular...he was jumping up and down and stomping his feet!! That guy was so angry he was as red as a beet...

So the CM asked to take the next guest's order and this angry guy yells at the top of his lungs: "I just want a Dole Whip Float!!!" The CM responded by questioning "Is that it???" And the guy yelled back "Yes!!!" and threw money at the CM.

The CM took his money and gave him a Dole Whip Float.

That was the one time a saw a very angry and rude guy get just dessert.

my 2 cents...

dave

OMG! Thanks for the laugh! I can't stop.... :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
faint.gif

doh.gif

figment1988

i got one. i was waiting in line for the indy speedway and when i arrived, a cast member diverted the line (to add extra space), and some lady decided to go under the rope cutting me off, coincidentially i ended up behind her and i "inadvertently" bumped her a couple of times. i felt a little bit guilty about breaking the rules, but i guess that situation was a good example of karma.

Crazy4WDW1

We had just sat down at the Plaza restaurant at the MK when a few minutes later a man and his two kids were seated a table over from us. The waitress walked over to our table to take our orders when he starts yelling at the waitress that they were seated first, blah, blah, blah. She knew as well as we knew he was full of it. So she looks at us and apologizes and says quietly "Little does he know that I'll make sure that his food comes out exactly the same time as yours". Sure enough, when it's time for our food to be delivered to the table the waitress hands us ours first and then he got his.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I was in line for Dinosaur and a CM had stopped a man and asked him to "Wait here" while the queue continued ahead of him. She was reducing the switchback length because demand had reduced. He stood there talking on his cell and fuming... When the end of the queue passed him, he refused to follow it because he'd been told to "wait here"... He said he wasn't allowed to stay with his family and wasn't going to move until the CM told him he could. There were a few people between me and him getting very frustrated with him. I leaned forward and rather loudly told him to move, he replied "she told me to wait!" I said "Yes, for the line to go by, not for common sense"... He moved :D

Shortly after that he took his family out of the queue and left. I got numerous thank-yous from the guests around me. :lol:

cococola44

I would like to hear some stories of guests getting their just desserts for rude, obnoxious, rule-breaking behavior.

Here's mine:

A Brazilian group tried to break through the RnRC line from the back. They just came barrelling through shoving. They made it to the DW and I and a few other guests and we grabbed up the 2 lead people by the scruff of the neck and yelled "No more...back!" They struggled to break free but other guests started blocking them and then shoving their whole group back. Basically all of the guests cooperated in shoving this group of 20 or so all the way back to the brick wall at which a CM further ushered them back through the doors and closed them. Oh it was great to hear them hoot and holler as they were ushered away and closed off behind the door. Oh, then we all laughed and laughed, and it was like 250 gringos laughing and whistling and carrying on all happily.:sohappy:

It is actually their culture. I just ignored them.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Once many years ago (not really, more like 2-3 years ago, but it sounds better this way), there were a group of teenagers verbally assaulting a CM at expedition everest. My friend and I chased the kids off, and we thought it was the end of that. As we left the area, they started pelting us with rocks and dirt... they didn't hit us, but they hit a large British fellow who was behind us with his family... then they hit his wife who is in a wheelchair. My british friend chased them down, and I've never seen those kids again :D

sweetpee_1993

It is actually their culture. I just ignored them.

Well that explains a lot. But they need to remember this is America and it's not acceptable in our culture. If you travel to another country you are the guest and you should give consideration to the culture you are participating in, not expecting everyone else in their own native land to bow down to your culture.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Well that explains a lot. But they need to remember this is America and it's not acceptable in our culture. If you travel to another country you are the guest and you should give consideration to the culture you are participating in, not expecting everyone else in their own native land to bow down to your culture.
hmmm... you should tell that to the countless annoying Americans I encounter daily on my commute from class to my studio :rolleyes:

It's pretty bad when I have to criticize my countrymen.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Once many years ago (not really, more like 2-3 years ago, but it sounds better this way), there were a group of teenagers verbally assaulting a CM at expedition everest. My friend and I chased the kids off, and we thought it was the end of that. As we left the area, they started pelting us with rocks and dirt... they didn't hit us, but they hit a large British fellow who was behind us with his family... then they hit his wife who is in a wheelchair. My british friend chased them down, and I've never seen those kids again :D
And your act of chivalry ultimately made me the "Daddy of the Century" with my DS! :sohappy:

[The Cm who MKT 'rescued' gave him FPs for Everest while we were in line with him - enough for his whole party! To this day DS thinks I am the best-connected Daddy ever! :lol:]

sweetpee_1993

hmmm... you should tell that to the countless annoying Americans I encounter daily on my commute from class to my studio :rolleyes:

It's pretty bad when I have to criticize my countrymen.

I'm sorry you have yucky commuters for company. I used to commute 100 miles each way to work and it was so intensely stressful. Glad I don't have to do it anymore... :)

cococola44

Don't get me wrong, it was hard for me to ignore them when i wa ambushed by them as Rafiki's friend...

They completely cut in front of the line. :eek:

wedway71

Ok I have one.....

While back when Goofys Candy Company was called "The Gourment Pantry" about 10 years ago.

It was typical July day with lots and lots of rain. Standing in line waiting to get a chocolate covered rice crispy treat.Behind me was a guy from Chicago waiting in line for some goodies. Then out of nowhere this guy from England butts right in front of the guy behind me. Now the guy from Chicago gets mad and says for him to move.The guy from England says no.

Now at this point the guy from Chicago is calling this guy everything in the world and even brought up us winning the war for Independance. I looked back at him and told him if he thinks about butting me hes gonna get a rice crispy treat shoved in a "not so magical place".

So anyway we get our stuff and walk to the corner and start to eat our stuff. The guy from England gets to the counter and orders his stuff.

He pays and as walking out to the door looks back at the guy from Chicago and says "mmmm this is gonna be soooo good"

As he says that he takes a bite and walks outside and slipped and fell right in a puddle on his back and destroyed his tart.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom