Anyone ever won a free Disney Vacation?

DizneyPryncess

Some of these stories and prizes are amazing! I've never won a Disney trip, but I love to enter the contests. :) I did get some mouse ears during YOAMD, and was pretty ecstatic about that!

Dgeek

I've never won a trip my self but My Wife did before We were married. It was 1994 and She won it from a local radio station that We both had listened to. The funny thing was We were both trying to call in at the same time, I couldn't get through but She did from work no less. The trip was 4 nights/5days and We stayed at the GF and had free dining and We took her sister-in-law and niece and nephew with us and We all had a great time.

NelsonRD

I am a little confused on this thread. The OP is asking if anybody actually won a vacation package, but almost all of the comments are from people who didn't win one? Why is that I wonder?

I'll play too I guess.
No I never won either, but I would like to!!!!

mouskateer carrie

Yes! We won park hopper tickets back when it was first introduced through a contest at the Disney Store. It was not the grand prize, but runner-up. The concept of park hopping sounded incredible to us and my mom and utilized it to the max on that trip. I remember being so exhausted after being in MK all day, but we HAD to go to EPCOT that night...just because we could :)

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Any creative writing in this thread?

Can't speak for other but my free trip was real. They even covered a few meals and gave us a basket full on Year of a Million Dreams goodies so we didn't even buy souvenirs.

My sister performing in the High school Musical Pep Rally - they gave the Dream Job winners the Mickey shaped name tags.

24550_376807476144_105785_n.jpg

Me at the Finding Nemo Subs opening party

24550_376823106144_2945378_n.jpg

TomHendricks

I don't know if this counts because I didn't win a free to Disney World, I won a free trip to Hawaii for 2, for 7 days. After winning it, I called the travel company seeing if I could make changes and I could. So I exchanged my 7 day Hawaiian vacation for a 5 day Walt Disney World vacation for my whole family. So I took my mom, dad, brother, sister and me. We stayed at the Contemporary, was my first time ever there. My whole family never had a vacation like this before, sure we went to WDW before but not like this. So it is a special memory for my whole family. This was about 15 years ago, before I started going to WDW regularly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom