Anyone ever seen a vlogger in the parks or vlog themselves?

mergatroid

Original Poster
It was only last year when researching HHN on youtube that I first became aware of the concept of vlogging and realised that there's a fair few people doing it now and that they appear to have their own little community. I've got to admit I quite enjoy the Tiim Tracker ones and he's at the parks so often it's a great source of keeping up to date. I do find it odd though that people will film themselves buying a new toilet seat or washing the dogs dirty bottom etc and then put it on the internet to share it with other people. Then again I probably doe strange stuff myself so each to their own and I've been called weird more than once myself.

Anyway, has anyone seen people walking round the parks talking to their camera as they go, or even done it themselves? I've yet to see one, but the craze seems to be growing.

nelsonj3

Thanks! I had a microphone attached to my iPhone, but the connection got loose at times. I think I've found a fix for next time.

Mickey5150

I watched a guy doing it when I was there last week. I had a good laugh with it because not only was he very big hand talker but he was there with his family who were visibly upset with him and eventually just left him to his vlog.

I have actually ran into Justin Scarred and Adam the Woo 2 times. I joined Adam while he was doing a pariscope from EPCOT . Both are super cool people.

I have started doing my own vlogs about Disney, i can tell you some of the looks you get from some people are helarious! Check out my channel it is MICKEYEARSFL.

roropatches

It was only last year when researching HHN on youtube that I first became aware of the concept of vlogging and realised that there's a fair few people doing it now and that they appear to have their own little community. I've got to admit I quite enjoy the Tiim Tracker ones and he's at the parks so often it's a great source of keeping up to date. I do find it odd though that people will film themselves buying a new toilet seat or washing the dogs dirty bottom etc and then put it on the internet to share it with other people. Then again I probably doe strange stuff myself so each to their own and I've been called weird more than once myself.

Anyway, has anyone seen people walking round the parks talking to their camera as they go, or even done it themselves? I've yet to see one, but the craze seems to be growing.
I met Tim and Jenn in January. They were getting off the train on Main Street and I was waiting to get on. I was only at WDW for two days... it was a very quick trip.. my first solo trip and I got to meet the Tim Trackers.. it was great!! We only talked for a minute but they were very nice people. I love their vlogs.

JIMINYCR

No, but one year I ran into a group of people who were from Passporter who were at WDW doing some research. I first struck up a conversation with them during a monorail ride.

Punky

I saw a lady vlogging in line to meet Mickey at Magic Kingdom. I would love to meet Tim Tracker and Ashley & Joe from See ya reel soon....oh and Adam Rucker. Wait and Keith Laping lol.

WDW Guru

I saw the TimTracker yesterday while walking in Downtown Disney (sorry Disney Springs) but the crowd flow didn't allow me to actually meet him. :(

righttrack

Psst, there's a whole movie, shot surreptitiously at WDW (some fill scenes are from DL) on Netflix. It's a horror flick, pretty wild.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom