Anyone ever recognized the tornado in "Living with the land"?

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
Has anyone else ever recognized the tornado in the background of the farmhouse in the first part of Living with the Land, where you see different ecosystems (Tropical rainforest, desert, prairie and farmland). It's a huge wedge-shaped tornado but it is very far away. I actually first recognized it during a viewing of one of my epic-long videos I shot in the World because I thought that the sky behind the farmhouse actually is a typical thunderstorm sky from the midwest and perhaps they even included a tornado as they had a wildfire in the prairie scene to make it more dramatic so it even would make sense. So I searched the cloud painting and finally found it.
Even after so many visits you still can find new details in the parks, you just have to look out for them.
Watch the skies!;)

Cmdr_Crimson

Found A few pics on google...You can see a difference between photos
Epcot_Living_With_The_Land_Buffalo.jpg

garden-grill-restaurant10-big.jpg

Where exactly is the Tornado?
2.JPG

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
Found A few pics on google...You can see a difference between photos
Epcot_Living_With_The_Land_Buffalo.jpg

garden-grill-restaurant10-big.jpg

Where exactly is the Tornado?
2.JPG

Take a look at the left side of the scarecrow, there you see a wedge-shaped funnel touching the ground. Of course it's very small in this picture but I took a look at it in my homevideos of this scene, it definitely looks like a tornado.
I will try to post some picture here where you see it more closely.

mergatroid

Take a look at the left side of the scarecrow, there you see a wedge-shaped funnel touching the ground. Of course it's very small in this picture but I took a look at it in my homevideos of this scene, it definitely looks like a tornado.
I will try to post some picture here where you see it more closely.

Here's a video of the ride and the scarecrow scene begins at around 3:52 mark. Watched the entire scene but I'm struggling to see it I'm afraid.

Dwarful

I never noticed a tornado before and I am not seeing one in the pictures posted above. Not saying its not there, just that I am not seeing it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Okay here's a better shot (Sort of)..What was thought was a tornado is just a break in the clouds. There is blue sky..Click on the image and look behind where the Swing & Cornstalk is...It's not a Torando..
FarmHome.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Playing devils advocate, a shadowy wedge shape could also possibly be a mis aimed lighting fixture or misaligned barn doors on a light.

But I'd love a photo to be proved wrong :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom