Anyone ever purchase the Archery lessons at Wilderness for their Kids?

Disneyfamily4

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone has done this for their kids? I just bought this for my kids on our upcoming trip and was wondering if anyone has any reviews from their experiences. Or find out what my wife and I should do in the resort while our kids are gone for 90-minutes.

MySmallWorldof4

I was wondering if anyone has done this for their kids? I just bought this for my kids on our upcoming trip and was wondering if anyone has any reviews from their experiences. Or find out what my wife and I should do in the resort while our kids are gone for 90-minutes.
I don't have any insight into the archery, although that is something I have thought of doing. But while your kids are doing that you can check out the stables and see the horse carriages. You could resort hop and take the watercraft to Wilderness Lodge and then The Contemporary. You could rent bikes and bike around the trails. There is one that goes to Wilderness Lodge. Those are just a few things off the top of my head. :)

MaryJaneP

Old timers may recall that Discovery Island and/or River Country could fill those 90 minutes nicely. Oh well. Now, watercraft to CR seems to be a logical suggestion. Not sure what the temp will be on your upcoming trip, but walk to WL (we have done it) could also be an option. Please do let us know how the kids made out, as we rarely hear about the archery events from a guest POV.

I am Timmy

Don't know if you already went, but when my kids did it I stayed and video taped/took pics. Other parents did it with their kids. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom