anyone done Tony's for Festival of Fantasy package

carriebeth

Original Poster
I have a question that I can't seem to find answers for anywhere on the web.

Can you order any of the menu items they have available for each course or is there restrictions for any course? For example, at Mama Melrose on the Fantasmic package you don't pick dessert you automatically get the trio. Kids get ice cream and can not get that fun cupcake.

Do kids get all 3 courses here? Appetizer, entree and dessert? Again, Fantasmic at Mama's does not allow children to get an appetizer.

ToTBellHop

Haven't done the FoF package, but I'd imagine it's the same as the MSEP package we did last fall, where you could get anything.

Cookie25

I have a question that I can't seem to find answers for anywhere on the web.

Can you order any of the menu items they have available for each course or is there restrictions for any course? For example, at Mama Melrose on the Fantasmic package you don't pick dessert you automatically get the trio. Kids get ice cream and can not get that fun cupcake.

Do kids get all 3 courses here? Appetizer, entree and dessert? Again, Fantasmic at Mama's does not allow children to get an appetizer.

I've done the package at Tony's with my family of 6. It was myself, my DD, my DS, my mom, my grandmother, and my cousin. It was A LOT of food. Each person got their own appetizer, entree, AND dessert! Missed that somehow when we booked this.

In any case, the food was great and plentiful and having a reserved spot for the parade was a plus for the people in my group who rarely go to WDW. Although I suggest you don't do the package at noon after having breakfast at Crystal Palace like we did. Followed by a 5pm reso at The Wave :banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom